Thought I'd make a post to let people who don't follow the "piracy related news" know about it. Read more about it here - http://torrentfreak.com/acta-is-dead-after-european-parliament-vote-120704/

We win! :>

Although it's not all that relevant anymore (since it's dead) - for those not familiar with ACTA, this video explains what would have happened if ACTA actually passed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Xg_C2YmG0.

Edited by killerinsidee

every morning the politicians wake up...they think "ok wat part of d country am i gonna fuk now?"

rite now a mp is trying to pass a law tat wud impose high tax on sugar products...another wants to ban the sale of cola in paper cups

fuktards i tell u...fuktards

"On July 4th, 1776, America declares its independence from Britain and its colonial interests."

"Today, on July 4, Europe celebrates a day of independence from American special interests."

Woooooot, celebration for everyone.

"On July 4th, 1776, America declares its independence from Britain and its colonial interests."

"Today, on July 4, Europe celebrates a day of independence from American special interests."

Woooooot, celebration for everyone.

Eh everytime I get into an argument with an American person that's the only thing that they have to fall back on, It's like:

Me: Yeah well your economy is going down the crapper.

An American person: YEAH WELL WE WON THE INDEPENDENCE WAR SO SUCK IT.

Me: Yeah well with the amount of stuff your Government keeps coming up with to control your masses, you're far from independent.

An American person: WHO CARES, WE BEAT YOU, 1776 4 LYFE BRUV.

Me: *Facepalm*

Or the stereotypical "Go drink tea, Eat crumpets and bang your queen".

Edited by Dubs

too bad it's uh

kinda already too late for America

American ISPs to launch massive copyright spying scheme on July 1 | The Raw Story

Eh everytime I get into an argument with an American person that's the only thing that they have to fall back on, It's like:

Me: Yeah well with the amount of stuff your Government keeps coming up with to control your masses, you're far from independent.

What the hell kind of idiots are you arguing with? I've never seen anybody use so stupid an argument and I've known some pretty big idiots. Where are you finding these guys?

What the hell kind of idiots are you arguing with? I've never seen anybody use so stupid an argument and I've known some pretty big idiots. Where are you finding these guys?

Sad thing to say but, The Internet.

yeah..i play those..its from the old snes remake on D right??

or was it the GBA??

Marth is in Fire Emblem 1 and 3, subtitled Dark Dragon & Sword of Light and Mystery of the Emblem (on the NES and SNES, respectively). They were remade as Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem, both for DS. They're all strong contenders for the coveted spot of worst game in the franchise, aside from maybe New Mystery.

i know a lot about fire emblem okay

not trying to start something but not all americans are like that only the ignorant ones :/

it's actually a guy lol from the fire emblem series

Woops! Oh well, whatever...

not trying to start something but not all americans are like that only the ignorant ones :/

Agreed, there are a lot of awesome americans out there, the only thing that sucks for sure is their goverment.

Agreed, there are a lot of awesome americans out there, the only thing that sucks for sure is their goverment.

He means me.

Oh, and Dubs,

Americans do not say "Bruv." Americans never pronounce "th" as "v." Only Brits do that.

EDIT:

Marth is in Fire Emblem 1 and 3, subtitled Dark Dragon & Sword of Light and Mystery of the Emblem (on the NES and SNES, respectively). They were remade as Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem, both for DS. They're all strong contenders for the coveted spot of worst game in the franchise, aside from maybe New Mystery.

i know a lot about fire emblem okay

I love Fire Emblem. Oh, and you forgot, Marth is also the best character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. And there's a Fire Emblem OVA with Marth in it.

EDIT 2:

In related news, the search and seizure of Megaupload founder's house/servers/etc. was ruled to be illegal

Edited by Dan.