• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally my download finished,downloading from downloadani.me for free user was a pain,anyway i installed the game,tested all problem mentioned and the game work perfectly for me no error crash or anything, anyway the only thing i do before installation is installing some new codec that's all and about installation problem try using Alcohol 120% i have been using these for years and i have no problem with it so far.:D

This might be a dumb question, but once the disks are mounted, how do I get to the files to copy them straight to the folder rather than installing them? I'm using Daemon Tools Lite.

Also, what is the purpose of the two disk 1.isos?

Edited by Endless Battler
This might be a dumb question, but once the disks are mounted, how do I get to the files to copy them straight to the folder rather than installing them? I'm using Daemon Tools Lite.

It is not recommended to just copy files to the folder as you will run into problems with the game. That is unless you are having problems installing the game and need to copy a specific file over. In that case go to the disk drive and right click on it. Select 'Open' and it will bring up all the files on the disc. Then just select and drag the file to the folder you are installing the VN to.

I am having problems, that's why I'm trying to do it :p Forgot to mention that!

No problem. You can also access the files from daemon tools. Right click on the mounted .iso and click on 'Open in File Explorer'.

ss2.jpg

This is what I'm seeing when I load the game. I can faintly hear the background music playing but nothing else happens. I have to ctrl+alt+del to close it. Now I realize this has been an issue with others and the answer seems to be the updating graphics card. I've tried that method 3 times so far with no progress. =S

ss2.jpg

replay page 4th number 2 is from which ending?

"To my Children", which is a bad end you get by choosing Kotonoha instead of Sekai as your last choice on the way to the "Two Lovers" ending.

Edited by Sinshlad

It's not exactly a plot spoiler, so I didn't bother initially. However, thinking it over a bit, it does disclose some route branching information that some may wish to discover completely manually, so I have gone and added said spoiler tags.

Hey first time downloading an eroge, I downloaded School Days and got a Disc 1 and Disc 2 file. Basically since I've never downloaded a game before or anything, I don't really know what to do. Can someone help me? I have no idea what I'm suppose to do with it :/.

Hey first time downloading an eroge, I downloaded School Days and got a Disc 1 and Disc 2 file. Basically since I've never downloaded a game before or anything, I don't really know what to do. Can someone help me? I have no idea what I'm suppose to do with it :/.

Just use a program like Daemon tools and mount disc one. Usually a pop up window will show up and you can start installing it... in the middle of installation, it'll probably tell you to put in Disc 2... this is where you unmount Disc 1 and mount Disc 2. It'll finish installation and you can run the .exe and start playing... unless you run into one of the issues mentioned in the first post.

Short tutorial here.

Alright thanks not sure what all the mounting means but I'm sure I can get it working, I'll try it later and reply if there are any issues (hopefully not) ^^

The tutorial I linked will explain it. If you still need help, don't hesitate to post.

run smoothly in my win 7 64x laptop, don't have trouble when installing game, and i use the compressed one from download ani....

if u use win 7 64x n have trouble with the game, i think its because lack of hardware spec on u'r pc or laptop....

as for full screen freeze problem, u can solve that by save in window mode n then revert back to full screen mode when playing (i think someone already said it before on mainsite comments)

Edited by Zeis

i'm sure that probably there have been some people noticing, but all of the links are down on the HQ

i figure i might as well post it on the problem forum thread for it to get a little more attention.

i have only gotten half of it directly downloaded, that has taken a few days.

thank you for all the hard work translating it!

Ok, Currently running the game to what I believe to be without issues, in JP locale, 16:9 ratio full screen works fine, and my saves, sound, and images come in perfectly. I'm just here to ask if the op at the start of act one and end of the prologue has a video, because the screen goes black, and then credits scroll, while the op's music plays.

tl;dr: is there supposed to be a video for the credit roll after the prologue?

Edit: It's the "end of episode" credit roll. Not used to such high quality. Heh.

Edited by dementedoreo
i'm sure that probably there have been some people noticing, but all of the links are down on the HQ

i figure i might as well post it on the problem forum thread for it to get a little more attention.

i have only gotten half of it directly downloaded, that has taken a few days.

thank you for all the hard work translating it!

all the MF links are down, try to dl from dlani instead

it's jast working with sekai translation who translate this game

I'm currently having a problem trying to start it I get this error "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect reinstalling this application may fix this problem" I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing any help would be appreciated.