- Scripting/Insertion: 0%

- Beta Testing:-

SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy

- Translation: 0%

- CG De-mosaic: 100% - Up 100%

- Interface image editing: 0%

- Scripting/Insertion: 0%

- Beta Testing:-

hi, any info about Aiyoku no Eustia, it is dead, will be translated this year or should i start to learn some japanese :p , maybe yes, it's not a very difficult language, but that writings freaks me out, anyway i hope will be translated soon very soon, till then i wish all the best to you guys.

hi, any info about Aiyoku no Eustia, it is dead, will be translated this year or should i start to learn some japanese :p , maybe yes, it's not a very difficult language, but that writings freaks me out, anyway i hope will be translated soon very soon, till then i wish all the best to you guys.

It isn't dead. The website of Yandere translations is currently down and they're finding a new host. They didn't lose any progress and the primary translator commented that he is still translating Chapter 2, even while the website is currently down. The eroge won't be finished with this year though. Chapter 1 is pretty much done and Chapter 2 might be done in a few months, but I probably won't expect it to be released until the sometime late next year. They will release partial chapter patches, however. Chapter 1 will probably be released around the same time that they get a new host.

[*]Seinarukana - ~38% translated (Fucking 3% in fucking 3 months since this update, JAST....go fuck yourself.

I couldn't agree more Ryu, i cant wait to play Seinarukana and JAST is taking its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet time to give us a noteworthy update, not to speak about the complete translation....

Irotoridori no Sekai - 39,211/51,100 (76.73%) lines translated

just realized the existence of this title containing such moe characters and i think it has good plot.. i want this..

Well, it's made by the same people that did Hoshizora. (the protags practically look the same) If you played and enjoyed that, you'll probably like this one.

Update from JAST:

This post is to briefly notify people on the unofficial status of projects that are currently in the JAST USA pipeline. Please keep in mind that there are no specific release dates and the information posted here is for reference only. While I will try to update this whenever possible, it can sometimes be out-of-date or inaccurate. Be sure to keep an eye on our website updates and email newsletters for official and more accurate/up-to-date information, especially shipping times.

JAST Densetsu

Yumina the Ethereal

- All game data translated. Testing.

Seinarukana

- Translation expected to be complete by end of year. Testing to follow.

Trample on Schatten

- Translation progressing

Peach Princess

Downhill Night Blaze

- 90% complete, bug fixing DirectX issues

Starless

Nitro+ by JAST USA

Saya no Uta ~ Song of Saya

- 99% complete

Hanachirasu

- 99% complete

Outlaw Django ~ Zoku: Satsuriku no Django

Sumaga

More titles will be added to our pipeline in the near future. Stay tuned for updates and announcements.

good news. the route they picked in the anime was terrible. now i can finally see a good ending to that story.

Only if Mangagamer decides to pick it up... hopefully they do.

They all have the same face / statur and hairstylist(differentiate only in length and color)

I've to agree, it's always the same face.

the fact that there was an anime of it makes it more likely, since that gives it some popularity.

Yep, money, money, money, must be funny...especially if 31% are already translated.

Why would they even want to translate this game, this must be the most boring, ordinary looking game i have ever seen.

Just look at the characters at vndb( Mashiro Iro Symphony ).

They all have the same face / statur and hairstylist(differentiate only in length and color), and a normal school setting.

shut up ,what do u expect from a high school setting pure love story?, dont just randomly call a love story with 11/10 moe girls boring,feels offending ,also their faces r lovely and different in it's own way.

and yes!!!!!!!!! , MASHIRO IRO SYMPHONY IS GETTING TRANSLATED , THANK YOU NO NAME LOSERS

Edited by Kamidori
Why would they even want to translate this game, this must be the most boring, ordinary looking game i have ever seen.

Just look at the characters at vndb( Mashiro Iro Symphony ).

They all have the same face / statur and hairstylist(differentiate only in length and color), and a normal school setting.

I agree with you. I don't find it interesting at all. It looks ordinary