Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Aroduc's project is "9 Chapters translated

well, it's probably like this:

- more than 30 hours gameplay

- battle/rpg vn or something like that

- for some people chapter can also mean episode/stage/period

- ...............(try to figure out the rest, lol)

well, it's probably like this:

- more than 30 hours gameplay

- battle/rpg vn or something like that

- for some people chapter can also mean episode/stage/period

- ...............(try to figure out the rest, lol)

I think that most of the Eushully games use Chapters at least, like Kamidori. Though I could be wrong.

it could be Eushully game or it could be something else entirely....if only someone could hack into their board then the mystery will be solve

let's hope it's worth waiting and didn't turn out to be some shitty game when patch come out, it'll be a big disappointment if it did...

it could be Eushully game or it could be something else entirely....if only someone could hack into their board then the mystery will be solve

let's hope it's worth waiting and didn't turn out to be some shitty game when patch come out, it'll be a big disappointment if it did...

their board???

aint Arudoc a person that solo his work???

Aroduc has editors.

Oh, as far as the Rance 6 translation goes, the editor counted lines he shouldn't have such as spaces and short ones. The huge jump in percentage is mostly because of that, but 5000 lines is still impressive.

Well, we'll see when it comes out Late autumn/Early Winter.

Ah wait, almost forgot

Ludo's chat bro here.

>I'll be taking next week off for health reasons

Don't listen to this, he's lying.

He'll be translating that shit like he always does and will soon cough blood due to exhaustion caused by fucked up sleep schedules of 2-4hours a day AGAIN.

Edited by encrypted12345
I really hope it's not Soukoku no Arterial, it's gameplay is card game, I fucking hate card games, I had enough with Princess Waltz.

I really hope it is that, though it's doubtful. Unless he started translating the trial version already, since the full game came out 1 day (or something like that) before he "announced" the project. That game looks full of win in my book :>

WOW, it's really is a great collection, but my honest opinion is WOW in the negative sense of the word, it's just creepy, it's remarkable but it's also creepy, especially for a guy, well, anyway he probably knows what he's doing, it's not that i can or anyone judge him. Anyway i see some progress here and there, i hope will be some progress in the fortune arterial, majikoi, aiyoku no eustia, i started all of them but now i,ve got the feeling that i need to wait a really long time for any of them to be translated completely, anyway take care guys and have a good week. NOTE: i really should learn this japanese language :cool:

Edited by DragonBall89
That's still nowhere near Kamidori Virgin Meister levels.

But the guy in the link is way beyond Kami.

He's probably comfortable enough in knowing/thinking he can get chicks despite his interior decorating =P. It's not like he's by any means bad looking, lol.

So there's a possibility he's just way cocky in his "manliness" and "chick magnetism" lol.

Or he invites the womens into his room in the pure dark...They'll never know.

Do any of you guys know if there are plans to re-upload "ef-The First Tale" (mangagamer version) ???

It'll be up on this site soon... just gotta wait for it to get out and get cracked.