• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I have a new question/ problem. When I loaded my newest save I cant do anything. Click and the keyboard wont work but in the main menu it all works

and @ nobu ahahahahaha;)

I ended up fixing it somehow but is there a way to skip the parts ive already done?

Btw Nobu whats your sig from?

I accidently didn't do one of the flags for komomos route in hoshizora :( but theres a lot of stuff so i dont want to really see the old stuff again

Edited by Solemncollector

There is a fastfoward, but as it is called fastfoward, it only goes so fast, so u'll still have to sit through it

Sig:

https://erogegames.com/social/forum-games/798-rate-signature-above-you-10/

Scroll down and find mah post.

and @ nobu ahahahahaha;)

Why do people think im joking, im serious. I will send in an assassination request if i have to.

Edited by Nobu
There is a fastfoward, but as it is called fastfoward, it only goes so fast, so u'll still have to sit through it

Sig:

https://erogegames.com/social/forum-games/798-rate-signature-above-you-10/

Scroll down and find mah post.

Why do people think im joking, im serious. I will send in an assassination request if i have to.

hehe I think I'm gonna like it here

Your response is so S but this site wants to make you think it is S too but its M!

Edited by Solemncollector

snow sakura I Love this game, it's my favorite so far and I have played over 60% of the erogedownload site list.

Review: Yukizakura

Download link: Snow Sakura | Eroge Download

Info: High school, Student Heroine, Only Virgin Heroines, Cousin Heroine, Late Sexual Content, Comedy

(I give it a 8.5 out of 10) And it has no weird stuff like rape.

Play This Game

snow sakura I Love this game, it's my favorite so far and I have played over 60% of the erogedownload site list.

Review: Yukizakura

Download link: Snow Sakura | Eroge Download

Info: High school, Student Heroine, Only Virgin Heroines, Cousin Heroine, Late Sexual Content, Comedy

(I give it a 8.5 out of 10) And it has no weird stuff like rape.

Play This Game

I'm currently playing Snow Sakura (Yukizakura) and honestly, it's just decent stuff. Nothing awesome is happening and I don't have any hopes for the character routes. It's somehow not boring though. Anyway, I do agree that Yukizakura is definitely a good choice for your first visual novel.

I'm currently playing Snow Sakura (Yukizakura) and honestly, it's just decent stuff. Nothing awesome is happening and I don't have any hopes for the character routes. It's somehow not boring though. Anyway, I do agree that Yukizakura is definitely a good choice for your first visual novel.

That's why it's good nothing soul crushing happens it's just a simple plot with good characters and a good mix between story and sex.It also has some funny parts that made me laugh.The MC's uncle is awesome

I just looked at that VN, didn't have high hopes for it but i have to say the art is quite decent.

Yea the art is decent.I like it; If you want something simple and long to play this is it.Don't over look it especially if you need a new vn to play.

Edited by Breakthrough
This guy is an M

you have a loud mouth as a NOOB./..

welll..well...

come over to shoutbox when im around and you'll see whose the M~~

Trust me... you don't want to mess with ultime...

or else... I might get an assassination request from him...

Vun...i dont need your help...

he havent seen my rage~~

I dont mean it an an insult I'm just referenced inu x Boku ss

ok... I see now...

then I'll give you some info...

There are few M and many S here...

well... let's just say that I like staying between them... in other words, a neutral ground...

ok... I see now...

then I'll give you some info...

There are few M and many S here...

well... let's just say that I like staying between them... in other words, a neutral ground...

Ok I don't keep up with 2 things cell phones (unless it's made by Apple) and computer slang (It's like I'm the only one still using Carpe diem. I hate yolo I feel like a ignorant jacka$$ just typing it.

So I'm just going to try using the power of context and guess M is master and S is student.I'm neither too because I'm just your average lovable deviant.

Edited by Breakthrough
Ok I don't keep up with 2 things cell phones (unless it's made by Apple) and computer slang (It's like I'm the only one still using Carpe diem. I hate yolo I feel ignorant jacka$$ just typing it.

So I'm just going to try using the power of context and guess M is master and S is student.I neither too because I'm just your average lovable deviant.

LOLz...

ok... here then

M=Masochist

S=Sadist

hmmm...

then you should be careful..

there's a S group around XD

At the risk of derailing this tread even more.

I'm more S than M because it's hard to find the right women that can look evil/sexy, and can suppress my personalty.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o