Visual Novels Translation Status [08/11/2012]

I don't care what game will be but I know Aroduc always translate awesome titles with gameplay, that's the only thing I care about lol.

Although, I would love this title to be TL'ed Zettai Maou.

When I first saw the art I tought of BaseSon, characters have pretty similar desings to Koihime Musou art.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard that Aroduc doesn't really like mecha, so it's probably not the Baldr series. Also, the reason why everyone's guessing some Eushully game is because most of them have actual chapter numbers unlike other games. Aroduc may simply be making them up though, so it's impossible to tell.

Also, Baldr Sky is being TL'ed by another person already, Futsuu, and that isn't anywhere close to being finished. So even if he liked mecha he would either have helped Futsuu, or picked it up before.

Let me join speculation xD

The only companies I know that put out short expansion discs for their games are Eushully or KISS. So it must be one of the two =/

But if this is a VN with gameplay, does KISS have any of those? The only thing I see from them is about customizing characters...

If we go off of Eushully titles, Ikusa Megami VERITA, has a Appendix disk. Maybe? It could be an extra disk like this, or I wonder if they are talking about an extra gameplay disk? It does have a pretty good rating also.

*observing screenshots*

"Hey, that chick wearing that thing that looks like an army coat looks kinda hot, I wonder if you get to fuck her in the game"

*opens up hidden screenshots*

"..."

*Notices that said chick is fucking another chick*

"...."

"...."

".......that's....a guy?"

And now I have newfound respect for Wilfred "fuck-anything-that-moves" Dion who at least looked manly.

Also, I think aroduc is translating this VN over here http://vndb.org/v729, better face the truth.

50314_94837645018_6099_q.jpg

Let me join speculation xD

The only companies I know that put out short expansion discs for their games are Eushully or KISS. So it must be one of the two =/

We don't know what he means by "Extra Disk" though. It may be a Fandisc, an update with extra content or a expansion. Alicesoft never really expanded there games either before RQ Magnum, so it could be a similar kind of one off from a dev that does not routinely do that kind of thing.

We don't know what he means by "Extra Disk" though. It may be a Fandisc, an update with extra content or a expansion. Alicesoft never really expanded there games either before RQ Magnum, so it could be a similar kind of one off from a dev that does not routinely do that kind of thing.

Extra Disk = Eushully Append disc, maybe. If he's by any chance reading this thread, I bet he's laughing his ass off at how terribly wrong we are :>

Edited by killerinsidee
Who cares? Mashiro's awesome and you know it. And btw, translating a game with gameplay could also be a big fat lie, you never know.

He is out there, popping in to read everyone's guesses... Then he sits back and laughs at our frustration of guessing.

Update from MangaGamer:

Mangagamer

Otoboku: Maidens are falling for me!

- Translation: 100%

- CG De-mosaic: 100%

- Interface image editing: 100%

- Scripting/Insertion: 100%

- Beta Testing: End by End of September

Eroge!

- Translation: 90% - Up 4%

- Interface image editing: 0%

- Scripting/Insertion: 0%

- Beta Testing:-

Sexy Demon Transformation

- Interface image editing: 100%

- Beta Testing: Compiling Reports

Boob Wars: Big Boobs vs Flat Chests

- Interface image editing: 100% - Up 50%

- Scripting/Insertion: 100% - Up 20%

- Beta Testing: Starting Soon

SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy

- Interface image editing: 100% - Up 100%

- Scripting/Insertion: 90% - Up 90%

- Beta Testing: Starting Soon

Slave Witch April

- Interface image editing:100%

- Beta Testing: Compiling Reports

Edited by strom
*observing screenshots*

"Hey, that chick wearing that thing that looks like an army coat looks kinda hot, I wonder if you get to fuck her in the game"

*opens up hidden screenshots*

"..."

*Notices that said chick is fucking another chick*

"...."

"...."

".......that's....a guy?"

And now I have newfound respect for Wilfred "fuck-anything-that-moves" Dion who at least looked manly.

Also, I think aroduc is translating this VN over here 11eyes ~Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo~, better face the truth.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5919[/ATTACH]

Rotf, I thought the mc was a chick at first too when I was casually browsing. IT'S A TRAP!

I dont think aroduc is translating 11 eyes Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9KwYaTGeF_E/Teoup6kk-LI/AAAAAAAAAdA/DbsLc_o7JpQ/s1600/no+shit+sherlock+2.jpg

Edited by Ryu