Visual Novels Translation Status [08/18/2012]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question in "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" Someone told me that this VN was originally on PSP.

So after the translated ver. is over does this mean that it would still be on psp only?

I hope I'm wrong

Some translators want to save themselves the trouble with hacking game engines so they just translate and upload on youtube. Technically is the same thing as if you have the game in your PC and put it in "auto-read". Some people don't like it that way but it's take it or leave it.

Oreimo PSP and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Channel

But isn't it only the kotori route of Plus Communication?

they done the tramnslations up to end of common route >.>

in other words....

they already have translated about 70% of the game..

all left was another 6 route thought there was a patch that translated a few part of the extra route...

i just need Alice and Tamaki

Lol, your comment made my day.

Glad you liked it. I'm a tester for MG, and even I am not overjoyed at their nukige selection... One note to everyone, avoid Boob Wars or just get the 100% save and watch the h-scenes that way. It wasn't worth it to play.

Glad you liked it. I'm a tester for MG, and even I am not overjoyed at their nukige selection... One note to everyone, avoid Boob Wars or just get the 100% save and watch the h-scenes that way. It wasn't worth it to play.

Story/gameplay that terrible?

Story/gameplay that terrible?

The card battles are boring. Don't even see the point of adding them other then to break up all the h-scenes. Story... it's there, but just barely. It basically goes like this: Intro story-->h-scenes-->another small point of the story that's negligible-->h-scenes-->more h-scenes-->end story that's stupid-->h-scenes. And all that with some crappy card battles thrown in to break up the flow.

Edit: To say, the VN isn't really worth playing. If you want to download it just download it with the 100% save and view the h-scenes. You aren't missing anything by not playing.

Edited by strom
The card battles are boring. Don't even see the point of adding them other then to break up all the h-scenes. Story... it's their, but just barely. It basically goes like this: Intro story-->h-scenes-->another small point of the story that's negligible-->h-scenes-->more h-scenes-->end story that's stupid-->h-scenes. And all that with some crappy card battles thrown in to break up the flow.

Strom, how could you?