Visual Novels Translation Status [08/18/2012]

Strom, how could you?

That's what happens when I am not really paying attention to what I type. You might see crap like that in my Tester's Corner also. I type to fast, and make silly mistakes like that.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what happens when I am not really paying attention to what I type. You might see crap like that in my Tester's Corner also. I type to fast, and make silly mistakes like that.

You've done it again!

aroduc secret project update

Voices From Chor Megiddo

Super complete! --> Extra Disk #2, Hopefully...

Damn this extra disk... Glad to know that they are 'finished' with everything and that whatever title is getting released might have 2 extra disks. I'm done guessing what the title is going to be though.

majikoi s update

Margit route: 65%

I love good news.

Well I'm not done guessing, and if it is indeed a Eushully game the only realistic option anymore is Ikusa Megami VERITA. Imo it seems likely to be the one at this point. Assuming any of what seiha has been posting can be taken seriously of course. If the whole thing about chapters and append disks was just nonsense then it could still be anything, but for now my money is on VERITA with relative confidence.

Well I'm not done guessing, and if it is indeed a Eushully game the only realistic option anymore is Ikusa Megami VERITA. Imo it seems likely to be the one at this point. Assuming any of what seiha has been posting can be taken seriously of course. If the whole thing about chapters and append disks was just nonsense then it could still be anything, but for now my money is on VERITA with relative confidence.

I'd rather put my money on Soukoku no Arterial, because it also has two append discs (I think), but then again that's just my preference.

Oh! It's not an append disc but an extra disc. At least I think that's the difference. I know the append disc modifies the game and gives extra content for continuous playthrougs, but what do you get with an extra disc ?

The posts at seiha always said "Extra Disk" I got caught up in the assumption that the first was an append disc, sorry if I mislead anyone. Imo it's still likely the case but you're absolutely right we don't know for sure.

that game you linked was like 100% traps. trap protag, trap heroines.

Of course, that's why I want to play it after all. And you don't have to be shy dan-chan, I know that this title is place 1 on your wishlist.

xrec stated he might translate Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu

OooooooOOOOooooooooHHHHHHH!!!!

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku

Looks good. Oh and desi-chan, I'm not gonna lie here, you're like a wiki I've never had.

Edited by OneManArmy