End up what you don't wanted

Have anyone read's VN and met a heroine's that really despise you or whatsoever (hate) and end up in her route....

As for me i got kanon route (from G-senjou no maou) which is FUUUUUU...!!! What about you guyz?:confused:

012.jpg Meh Favorite..!

*plays Katawa Shoujo, thinks Emi is a slut and trys to get Hanako route, decides to run a little bit and gets the slut FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Same thing happened to me while playing a profile. Hated that imouto heroine the most but somehow ended up playing her route at first.

Well, I didn't hate her (I disliked her), but I accidentally ended up doing Uruka's route as my first route in Eien no Aselia. I still don't really understand how, because Esperia's route should of been what I was on - she seemed to be on my team constantly (though I suppose later in the game, Uruka was quite good in Yuuto's party, so that was probably where the error lied). However, while doing Uruka's route, I actually enjoyed hers quite much. SPOILERS FOR HER ROUTE

There wasn't much romance, but she was pretty damn cool, including her attacks as an Eternal =P

And I was kinda pinned to her route, since I didn't have any other save files to return to, unfortunately (I'm in this habit of always using one save file for JRPGs...excluding New Game+s). If it wasn't for being forced to play through her route, I probably would have always not cared for her much, nor would I have ever done it.

It did happen to me in My girlfriend is the president.

I liked Ell the most out of them all, but somehow ended up on that Russian presidents route as my first one.

Well, there was that little moment at the beginning, where I kinda liked her, but that disappeared soon after.

And yeah, after I've been trough about 4/5 of the game I suddenly thought: "Why the heck am I even reading this while I could also read the routes I like?",

so I just started Ell's route then..