Even if i can read VN in this way,i will not read it outside of the house.

Because i want to read a VN in a quiet place(reading texts requires some concentration) and i don't want to stop in the middle of a good event just because something come up or someone talks to me.(When i play at home,i make sure i have sufficient time and quiet environment)

I think that would be the biggest problem with me reading a VN on something other then my desktop or laptop, having to stop if someone approaches me or be mindful of just what scene I might be at around others. Sorry, not gonna happen. My family knows not to come in my room without knocking. That gives me ample time to 'mute' the voices so they can't hear anything when I open the door. And I can concentrate better on the VN when I am alone then constantly looking around me and making sure no one is approaching so I don't have to do a 'quick hide' of what I am playing.

I wonder what will happen if i actually reading a VN (using iPad) in a subway and i turning up the sound in H scene i wonder what will happen....

awww u wouldn't want to know what will happen , i have kinda experience this before ( on a laptop) , was at a fast food outlet with my friend , who max out the volume and went into a h-scene , worst moment in my life so far......

well back on topic i rather read my VNs at night on my laptop with earpieces , when everyone in my house is asleep.

I like my privacy XD

I whould love to play VN on IPAD im playing kirakira on iPad now and i whould lovd to play Edelweiss on iPad asweel but is it in. Japansk so i cant play it and the same are Whit Deardrops and Gift eternal rainbow, so i for playing kirakira since it the only english VN game for iPad

Anything except a nukige. Even if it has H-scenes, I have my volume off or headphones plugged in, and I sit against the wall. Also, one semester, a couple lesbians in the geek corner were watching an extremely graphic yaoi, so it's not like I'd be shunned for watching hentai. Oh, and some of my friends read more eroges than I do.

If you can play VN on I-pad, Tab, Phone, BlackBerry and so on.... what would you choose and will you read it outside of room or house ???~:confused:

I don't have an I-Pad and I don't really want one either. And while I have a phone it's just a cheap pre-paid which can't do much else except make calls. So... laptop.

And no, I wouldn't play any VNs outside because it's hella embarrassing. If I needed to take the train somewhere I'd just pack a good book.

Anything except a nukige. Even if it has H-scenes, I have my volume off or headphones plugged in, and I sit against the wall. Also, one semester, a couple lesbians in the geek corner were watching an extremely graphic yaoi, so it's not like I'd be shunned for watching hentai. Oh, and some of my friends read more eroges than I do.

This post is .. fishy would you mind explaining?

This post is .. fishy would you mind explaining?

Huh? What's fishy about it (fishy: inspiring doubt or suspicion)?

just doubting the friends..of (yours) and a lesbians watching yaoi .. extremely.. which is.. don't have kind of shame ? maybe it's just me though..

Shame:

A painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior.

Shame?? Shame?? You're talking about feeling "shame", Kyokuza? So what they did is wrong or foolish?

This is annoying.

Shame?? Shame?? You're talking about feeling "shame", Kyokuza? So what they did is wrong or foolish?

This is annoying.

I just said it right? it's just me.. (Damn.. a buddy's playing eroge's together that is so .. bad ass !)

Ok i'll say this straight.. in my country we don't do that, The causes is shame and what-so-ever.. and which is a bit "new" to me..

don't take it to seriously and... yea.. i wouldn't mind if someone say i'm annoying.., I'm annoyed at myself either.. so.. Don't take it to heavy or a bit heavier.. it can go seriously "far".

Edited by Kyokuza
Oh, I think I understand what you're saying. Almost. They were watching yaoi for shits and giggles, and they have no shame.

Anyway i just recovered from freakin migraine.., Just saw this and i kinda completely destroy the mood.. around here.. which is damn i'm stupid..

sorry guyz i need more rest..