Close

  • The Sagara Family

    Article: Target: Pheromone-sagara-family-jpg

    You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didnít really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother!


    Of course you donít mind the prospect of living in a house full of beautiful women ó you are a man, after all. The trouble is, theyíre not used to having men around, so they donít know how to act around one. This will no doubt cause any number of interesting situations to pop up as you get used to living with these beautiful women.
    Download The Sagara Family:


    Comments 14 Comments
    1. GenjiChan's Avatar
      GenjiChan -
      A family harem...lots of bonus scenes after completing all routes. Really hot scenes... highly recommended
    1. Just playing's Avatar
      Just playing -
      holy shit gonna play that
    1. phraetoria's Avatar
      phraetoria -
      Really? then I guess I'm gonna try this one too.
    1. napoleon's Avatar
      napoleon -
      The Sagara Family is a classic, I also highly recommend it to everyone.
      Spoiler:Sagara Family
      NTR too.
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      Quote Originally Posted by napoleon View Post
      The Sagara Family is a classic, I also highly recommend it to everyone.
      Approved by Desi™
    1. Meeperz11's Avatar
      Meeperz11 -
      Ah. The great Sagara Family everyone talks about. It's always been on my list, but for some reason I've been skipping out on it. I guess it's time to try it now.
    1. switch's Avatar
      switch -
      oh the memories , my first ever VN, i still remember thee.....must play again...my loins be throbbing
    1. jaster rogue's Avatar
      jaster rogue -
      i just start playing, and is really good.
    1. aprilia1k's Avatar
      aprilia1k -
      Greetings -
      New to the site, but not new to computers, archives and such. This site is AWESOME. I've gone for the faster download solution - it's really not a bad deal overall, and makes a huge difference it seems. Anyway -

      I am not complaining :-) This is just info for Admin. Perhaps the full-size file can be re-uploaded. Still, there does appear to be a problem with the 2nd archive in the split-download.

      * The first, full download-file "SagaraFamily.rar - 582.5 MB" is apparently no longer on the server.

      * The 2nd archive of the split download, "SagaraFamily.part2.rar - 199.3 MB" -
      is getting consistent data error and a CRC when I extract - I have downloaded it about four times.
      Each time, download completes fine.

      I am using 7zip. Love it. Never have any issues with it and use it alot. The CRC is happening on the GGD file, but there is also a data error on the VOICE file and it is empty. Here's a quick test on the 2nd file.

      3:02:08$>7z t SagaraFamily.part2.rar

      7-Zip 9.22 beta Copyright (c) 1999-2011 Igor Pavlov 2011-04-18

      Processing archive: SagaraFamily.part2.rar

      Testing The Sagara Family\VOICE Data Error
      Testing The Sagara Family\GAME.SUF
      Testing The Sagara Family\SE
      Testing The Sagara Family\GGD CRC Failed

      Sub items Errors: 2

      **EDIT - tested with WinRar too.. CRC on GGD also.


      Win 8.1 btw, not that it probably matters :-)


      Cheers,
      Stephen
    1. charlbeef's Avatar
      charlbeef -
      Quote Originally Posted by aprilia1k View Post

      * The 2nd archive of the split download, "SagaraFamily.part2.rar - 199.3 MB" -
      is getting consistent data error and a CRC when I extract - I have downloaded it about four times.
      Each time, download completes fine.

      I am using 7zip. Love it. Never have any issues with it and use it alot. The CRC is happening on the GGD file, but there is also a data error on the VOICE file and it is empty. Here's a quick test on the 2nd file.

      3:02:08$>7z t SagaraFamily.part2.rar

      7-Zip 9.22 beta Copyright (c) 1999-2011 Igor Pavlov 2011-04-18

      Processing archive: SagaraFamily.part2.rar

      Testing The Sagara Family\VOICE Data Error
      Testing The Sagara Family\GAME.SUF
      Testing The Sagara Family\SE
      Testing The Sagara Family\GGD CRC Failed

      Sub items Errors: 2

      **EDIT - tested with WinRar too.. CRC on GGD also.


      Win 8.1 btw, not that it probably matters :-)


      Cheers,
      Stephen
      strange... i tried to download the same files and extracted it and it extracted properly and run perfectly. have you tried redownloading part 2?

      p.s. windows 7 user here.. and i extracted it using winrar and i have no 7zip installed.


    1. Ivan's Avatar
      Ivan -
      Quote Originally Posted by aprilia1k View Post
      This is just info for Admin. Perhaps the full-size file can be re-uploaded. Still, there does appear to be a problem with the 2nd archive in the split-download.
      Thanks for report. I re-uploaded single-part archive. I also tested 3-part download and it downloads and extracts fine, under both rar and 7zip.
    1. stkrge's Avatar
      stkrge -
      the vn works fine!
    1. aprilia1k's Avatar
      aprilia1k -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
      Thanks for report. I re-uploaded single-part archive. I also tested 3-part download and it downloads and extracts fine, under both rar and 7zip.
      Thanks!

      I _think_ that the problem with the middle (#2) of the 3-part was that I forgot that such a split archive needs to be addressed as a single archive, via the first file, i.e. part1 - and I was attempting to treat them as individual archives. part2 didn't like this. Just a guess, as I haven't tested it again (yet). Since I downloaded the single-rar it is working of course.

      Really appreciate the replies, thanks!

      Stephen

      edit: Since I see no mention of downloading a crack or anything I'm thinking that it's already taken care of. Guess I'll find out :-)
      Cheers!
    1. stkrge's Avatar
      stkrge -
      yes cheers now!
    Untitled Document