Register
  • Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru


    High-spirited Tane, bitter smiling Eika, cold gazing Ryou and new resident Tsumugu. How did Chouji’s normal life suddenly become like the Palace of Versailles? The story is constructed like a slice-of-life light novel, albeit with lots of ichaicha since there’s four heroines who are already at max affection with him.

    Download "Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru" game:




    Download "Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru" No-DVD Patch:

    Use this to play without DVD image mounted. Also fixes “Error 1503″.

    Download "Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru" English Patch:
    Just playing likes this.
    Comments 30 Comments
    1. GenjiChan's Avatar
      GenjiChan -
      Ichizon vibes.......
    1. Just playing's Avatar
      Just playing -
      17 parts

      but all those heroines are waiting for me i shall do it
    1. raijin's Avatar
      raijin -
      Thank you

      Really,.. this should fill my time while waiting MGQ3 to be released.. lol
    1. Cosmiccathorse's Avatar
      Cosmiccathorse -
      Can anyone give me a dummies guide to install this game? I have all 17parts and I have got both the English patch and the no dvd patch. please any help is appreciated
    1. Jjredster's Avatar
      Jjredster -
      why does it keep saying next volume..
    1. Crazyboy's Avatar
      Crazyboy -
      Here a walkthrough i made if anyone is interested. This VN is really easy even without walkthrough though.
      The choices typo aren't mine, i writed it the exact same way it's writed in the english patch, so all typo are ingame typo.

      Yukawa Ryou
      It might be something important again. Check it.
      Move forward
      Keep my mouth shut.
      Save 1
      Ryou
      Honesty is golden.
      Save 2
      Watch her leave
      Help out with Ryou''s work too.'
      I"m the one displeased here.'
      For a bout? Are we gonna fight or something?
      Well, yeah but...
      Ryou End

      Yanagise Eika
      Load save 2
      Grab her arm
      Well...
      Open the message.
      Eika End

      Yourou Tsumugu
      Load save 1
      Tsugumu
      Save 3
      Go shopping with Tsugumu.
      Tsugumu End

      Onigase Tane
      Load save 3
      Carry her bags? No thank you.
      Tane End
    1. ultimecea's Avatar
      ultimecea -
      typos even before the OP...
      this gonna be an eyesore~
    1. Jjredster's Avatar
      Jjredster -
      not all of the text fits in the box, i already changed the font soooo what gives?
    1. akaishiki's Avatar
      akaishiki -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cosmiccathorse View Post
      Can anyone give me a dummies guide to install this game? I have all 17parts and I have got both the English patch and the no dvd patch. please any help is appreciated
      What do you want to know ? Do you have any experience to set up a visual novel before ?
    1. Azada's Avatar
      Azada -
      Just a heads up. Don't dl this if you hate tsunderes or generaly don't enjoy all the heroines verbaly abusing the main character for absolutly no reason. If your cool with all that, have fun. I know I didn't -_-
    1. tomasu's Avatar
      tomasu -
      Wow! It's finally here. Thank you anyway.
    1. tomasu's Avatar
      tomasu -
      Its finally released. Thank you.
    1. Cosmiccathorse's Avatar
      Cosmiccathorse -
      Quote Originally Posted by akaishiki View Post
      What do you want to know ? Do you have any experience to set up a visual novel before ?
      Yeah I've downloaded and installed Vn's before. I have it on Jap Locale on my pc, I can install the game from mounting the image but after that i'm stuck.

      1.Should I even bother installing the no dvd mount patch? As it doesn't seem to work anways.

      2.How do I patch the English patch in? Do I replace some files or install something?

      Btw Thank you for replying
    1. Crazyboy's Avatar
      Crazyboy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Azada View Post
      Just a heads up. Don't dl this if you hate tsunderes or generaly don't enjoy all the heroines verbaly abusing the main character for absolutly no reason. If your cool with all that, have fun. I know I didn't -_-
      Yeah i wish i had known that before downloading this VN, but now it's too late i hate to not finish what i start.
    1. Shirogane's Avatar
      Shirogane -
      Hmmmm....Is it just me or is some of the dialogue in this game switched around. For example, a heroine speaking when Chouji's dialogue box is up. And when a heroine's dialogue box pops up, there is silence.
    1. zhaozuo999's Avatar
      zhaozuo999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Just playing View Post
      17 parts

      but all those heroines are waiting for me i shall do it
      you guy are everywhere
    1. ingehp's Avatar
      ingehp -
      Quote Originally Posted by Shirogane View Post
      Hmmmm....Is it just me or is some of the dialogue in this game switched around. For example, a heroine speaking when Chouji's dialogue box is up. And when a heroine's dialogue box pops up, there is silence.
      Yes, there are a few places that happens. You'll just have to continue for a bit. In one route (Tsugumu's or Tane's) it goes on for a while, but it corrects itself eventually.
    1. oliavito's Avatar
      oliavito -
      Quote Originally Posted by Shirogane View Post
      Hmmmm....Is it just me or is some of the dialogue in this game switched around. For example, a heroine speaking when Chouji's dialogue box is up. And when a heroine's dialogue box pops up, there is silence.
      Just go to the translations site and download the most recent patch, that fixes it.
    1. zhaozuo999's Avatar
      zhaozuo999 -
      Wrong place
    1. PandaeMang's Avatar
      PandaeMang -
      This is the patch to fix the voice clip error. https://mega.co.nz/#!BxwhDIqK!ZqrOYT...6CLep9-dql9z1k