Ok and ok no jokes.

In my IRL i've never been too serious nor too "playfull" and yes in this forums which is kind of a "playground" to me ( 99.8 percent i only post trash TRUE facts!)

Me, myself have never been to serious, I don't like to act so mature and i don't want to be soooo.. "mature" and guess what? i'm just me

I can't compare myself to one who is way "mature" and yet it's just me. I do like to post new thread whether it's useless or not. (why?)

I love to see people commenting each other, seeing another perspective, sharing each other secret and interest. (Thanks Ivan!)

One more things since this community doesn't really popular ( Or it just me! ) I really.. really love to see this forums with more people in it !

I really don't want to see the community here so "serious" (only keep it little) , Overdosed with matured vibes.. and maybe it's just me..

yea... it's just me. I have been once on the forums and it's called ********* i really.. really don't like their community ( So serious! )

they all acting some kind of High and MIGHTY king who just heal from steroids. And my conclusion is , It's just me.

About "My Buddy" thread it's not what you think it is.. it was a "check your's - i don't know.." who choose 3rd choice is not going giving me any mercy... and yeah it's the truth! ( They giving me a hard time! ) and so.. my rambling is over thanks for reading!! you all rocks! ( for surviving my a-or-so pointless ramblings :p)

Edited by Kyokuza
I'm the most serious person you'll ever find on this planet. Seriously, all those stupid off topic comments drive me insane. If you don't have anything intelligent to say then shut the fuck up.

Do i need to actually say an intelligent things? i do? i need to? seriously? is it important? do i need to be intelligent? na.. i'm me, you are you.

(just delete all of your post if need and yea just unsubscribed those of my useless thread post) easy actually amiright ?

probably i'm the most non-serious person (Ever) here... and i don't care. i'm just me...

I'm the most serious person you'll ever find on this planet. Seriously, all those stupid off topic comments drive me insane. If you don't have anything intelligent to say then shut the fuck up.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... xD

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ee9/005/fb1/resized/60-s-spiderman-meme-generator-go-away-kid-this-thread-amuses-me-ddc097.png?1337218633.jpg

I think there is a time for each mood. You just have to find the good balance. As for being on forums where you can't have fun, i would say it's kind of a waste. No matter the theme of it(some i browse are about serious stuff) but there is always room for a good laugh and i would add it's especially true for these.

Do i need to actually say an intelligent things? i do? i need to? seriously? is it important? do i need to be intelligent? na.. i'm me, you are you.

(just delete all of your post if need and yea just unsubscribed those of my useless thread post) easy actually amiright ?

probably i'm the most non-serious person (Ever) here... and i don't care. i'm just me...

You probably didn't read his sig.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ee9/005/fb1/resized/60-s-spiderman-meme-generator-go-away-kid-this-thread-amuses-me-ddc097.png?1337218633.jpg

Yeah, riiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... xD

What the hell is wrong with you guys? I bet you can't name even one comment where I wasn't serious!!!

You probably didn't read his sig.

But I was serious while writing my comment~

Ok Does not included .. urmm.. while you pappin? or watch any you-know-what right?

Well umm...While im fapping...Im not sure how to answer that...

P.S I love your avatar picture

I joke a lot of the time, but when I'm serious I get majorly irritated when other people try to crack jokes. If it's something life-or-death, you'd better shut the fuck up and listen. You'd be surprised how often those situations come up for me.

You have no idea how often I get into BS situations as well -_-

You have no idea how often I get into BS situations as well -_-

I run, i don't really like a situation become so serious cuz it's not me, I don't really like to talk like some "Matured vibes" things ( But if it's important i'll stay )

• 2 weeks later...

In real life i'm probably 3 times more retarded then what i am here. before i post i have some time to think over what i'm about to put out there, so i don't sound like a complete retard.

I love getting off topic because i always get sidetracked, and i feel this is how real life conversations are. Think about it, in the begining of the day you talk about how you woke up late and rushed to school so your hungry as h*ll cause you didn't eat, but your not gonna talk about that all day, no, 2 hours later you'll be talking about how the math teacher is a b*tch.

I get commonly side tracked and all thought this sounds bad, my friends often tell me i'm fun to talk to because i always have something to say. Only when i just met a person do i feel shy about saying something (because we all know there's some things you can tell one friend, that you just can't tell the other cause he'll be offended or something).

In the forums i like to think that i stay true to myself, completely random, 16 year old virgin sex master, dripping in hormones.awesome sauce. also learning the ways of the otaku.

Edited by wiitoy200