Your favorite eroge songs

Only 5 videos per post... AIN'T ENOUGH! :( Oh well, just a few Higu Kai songs then. Seriously though, got at least 15+ favourites from this VN.

[spoiler=Higurashi Kai]

(This version of the song is technically not in the VN, but that's alright.)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just spent the past hour or so going through all the songs posted here and I'd like to say, every single one of you has 10/10 music taste.

It's amazing how just listening to an OST can trigger such an onslaught of vivid memories about the specific VN.

P.S. no contribution from me since I'd only be posting songs already posted.

Edited by Kaskade
I've just spent the past hour or so going through all the songs posted here and I'd like to say, every single one of you has 10/10 music taste.

It's amazing how just listening to an OST can trigger such an onslaught of vivid memories about the specific VN.

P.S. no contribution from me since I'd only be posting songs already posted.

I applaud your effort. ^^ And I also completely agree with you that listening to songs like these can be amazing like that. MEMORIES! NOSTALGIA!

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Rewrite]

This was an amazing game. Amazing story, characters, visuals and music. 10/10 game.

, the opening of the game is so addicting to listen to, along with the orchestral arrange,

, one of the best everyday life songs I've heard in a VN. Reminds me of Besaid Island's theme from FFX

, Kotori's theme, probably my second favorite song. Struck a few tears to this tune.

, Chihaya's theme. THAT GUITAR RIFF after the intro. So good.

, Lucia's theme, easily the best song in the game. Everything is just... right.

, the regret stained song that shows you will always have something to look back on.

, the normal ending song. Great feeling of desperation yet desire to try again.

, Shizuru's ending song. I bawled to this song. The combination of the scenes plus THIS SONG, I just lost it.

, the ending to Terra. Great ending to a great game, brings all of the feelings felt through the entirety of the game together.

[spoiler=Quartett]

A very relaxing game with a very nice comic book style presentation. The music is all orchestrated, usually with some sort of string instruments, very nice.

, the main theme. A very nice tune that shows perseverance and many other things.

, is a very calm tune that sends me to sleep.

, a very nice tune, very laid back and cool.

, the proclamation of love theme. Very touching and sweet.

, the ending song. Vocalized version of the main song. Very nice, adds closure.

GONNA POST IT BEFORE HARLE AND RADIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since they will finish Seacats while I am in LA :*(

[spoiler=Umineko Episode 8]

[spoiler=Make sure you have actually finished Umineko for this one]

[spoiler=Are you really sure?]

[spoiler=Fine fine fine here you go] [This story is dedicated to my beloved witch Beatrice]

[video=youtube;-YyVpNKA7vs]

[spoiler=Muv Luv]

Extra was a pretty mediocre game, and wile Unlimited was a bit more interesting, it does not compare to any of the other games I have listed so far. The soundtrack is pretty bland too except for a could notable tracks.

MuvLuv, the opening is pretty generic, but I like the song, so it gets on the list.

Ambush, the car chase theme is pretty kickin' I like the electronic sound and the base drum.

Hand in Hand, is upbeat and catchy enough that it makes the list. Pretty good for everyday song.

Fastest Transfer Theory, is a rockin' song that has ALL the synth.

Comrades, is a nice victory-ish theme. Don't know what to call it.

[spoiler=Tick Tack!]

A less than stellar, nearly nukige sequel to Shuffle that had too much sex and not enough story. On the plus side, the music was good. Here's some of the new additions that I liked.

, Sage's theme, upbeat, excited, and happy at all times. I love this theme.

, though not as good as Shuffle's Opening theme, I really like the rocky aspect at the beginning.

, the ending, has an awesome guitar riff, pretty much the only reason I put it on the list.

, Lycoris' theme, the best song in the game, so touching.

Edited by deathfire123
  • 2 weeks later...

Any song from the masterpiece soundtrack of Umineko. But Worldend Dominator is still one of my favorites, which I believe needs no introduction.

Also

and

I should just link every song from Umineko.

Also, from Muvluv Alternative

[video=youtube;ElpL-EbCxT8]

What a beautiful song.