Your favorite eroge songs

Just want to talk about so music taste in eroges, I think music is a great part of making a good eroge so mines are:

1.- Asu e no Houkou from Jam proyect (Muv luv alternative) this song makes me tremble with excitement

2.- Close Your Eyes from ayane (G-Senjou no Maou) this one makes me cry a lot T-T

Hope I'm not reposting this tread and sorry for the bad English.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clannad - The Place Where Wishes Come True II

Sharin no Kuni - Insert - Not sure if the song is actually called insert, but since that is in the title we'll go with that. Probably my favorite eroge song, especially considering in which scene it happened in. If you haven't played Sharin no kuni, just open it in a new tab... there is a spoiler cg in the end of the video.

Edited by desi

G-Senjou no Maou - Chijou ni Awareshi Jigoku , for the ominousness of it plus being heavily inspired on O Fortuna.

Kazoku Keikakku - Philosophy

Kazoku Keikakku - Under The Same Sky

Kazoku Keikakku - Seashell (for giving emphasis to the utsoge moments)

Kamidori Alchemy Meister - Ars Magna (i mean , come on... )

Deardrops - No music , no future

aaaaand thats pretty much all i can remember right about now. Granted only a few of them are actually sung though , but still favorites of mine in conveying feeling.

Edited by iLoveTsundere

And here are my favorite visual novel songs. ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

From no.9 to no.2:

And my number one song goes to....( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

(Heliotrope -Sore wa Shi ni Itaru Kami no Ai-) Yami ni Ochiru Namida - by Barbarian On The Groove feat.Kahina

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Has to be Cold Iron from Katawa Shoujo. When this plays, shit has gone DOWN.

I was a big fan of Wiosna when I first played it, aka the song on the menu. Those damn feels with that song, especially after completing Hanako's route.

Too many to name, but off the top of my head:

Night sky full of stars; Itiad - Littlewitch Romanesque

no rain, no rainbow; Under This Sky - Rondo Leaflet

Cat's Bell; Cat in Hell - Cannonball (been listening to the music from this game this weekend - it's all good, but those two stand out)

Dreht Sich! - Born Freaks! (so cuuuute... and having the start of the song in German is interesting)

OP song - Relict (don't know the name, haven't played much of the game, but I've always loved the song, and it's a nice fully animated OP)

OP song - Nuigurumer (just because XD)

And even though it's not an eroge, honorable mention to the OP from Ragnarok Battle Offline.