Your favorite eroge songs

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this may take me a while.

I'll start with games I've played (in order), then move onto games I have yet to play.

Shuffle:

Everything in Shuffle is super upbeat, and I LOVE upbeat!

Mirage Lullaby, the opening is definitely a good start off to the game.

, a very soothing song that calms me down and gets me in the mood.

, the perfect example of everything in Shuffle!

, the one "pivotal moment" song that I really like

, the addictive ending is definitely one that gets me jumping

Since I heard pigstar's Baroque, I love the song. There is a silence for a moment, looking at the stars with Kohane-chan and then... the song starts playing. I caught in moment that I stop clicking for a while.

Talk about eroge's song, there is one interesting experience when I attended AFAID (Anime Festival Asia Indonesia. Yes, I'm Indonesian) last September. There is a concert held within the event, one of the artist that performed there is KOTOKO. After sung her anime-related song, she then talked that she also do game's theme song. Cheerfully she shouted, "Anyone knows Kazoku Keikaku?!!". Excited, I was like "Wai! Wai!" while my friends and MOST the audience made that oh-what-anime-is-that puzzled look.... When I mean most, it is a lot-lot-lot-lot of people. Like... when you scored in football game and you are the only one at the stadium who celebrate the goal....

Clannad:

Clannad is definitely a more serious game, and the soundtrack represents that. Definitely hard to keep this to 5, so I'll probably do 10.

, the opening is definitely what attracted me to the game, and the song is pretty catchy too.

, great theme song, amazing and true song from the heart. Makes me feel what I don't want to.

, Kyou's theme is probably my favorite song in the game, I absolutely adore it, along with the inserted arrange,

, great sax, love the upbeat dangerous sound.

, *sniff sniff* This song is amazing,

, great song, heartfelt honest declaration. Love the vocal arrange for After Story,

, is an amazing finale song that can move almost anyone to tears. Amazing song.

Edited by deathfire123

Fate/Stay Night:

Fate Stay Night's tracks are one of two types, Fighting tracks, and take-it-easy tracks. For the most part they're all pretty generic, but I like a few of them.

, another opening, and they are usually pretty good, this one isn't any worse.

Emiya, the pivotal EPIC song of the game. "I am the bone of my sword" that is all.

, the whimsical, almost wistful ending song, saying, "there's still more to do!"

, easily the best song in this game. Many a tears were shed to this song.

Star reminded me about

which is an amazing song as well.

Edited by deathfire123

No, church on top of the hill??? also a few others I really liked so far (for F/SN), will post them later this afternoon

My personal top 5 from F/SN out of the feelings they evoke from me and of course how they sound:

#1 Ever-present Feeling:

#2 Die Lorelei:

#3 Church on the hill:

#4 This Illusion:

#5 Emiya: Fate/Stay Night OST Emiya - YouTube

I only had two in common with you, and they were my 4th and 5th /shrug

Edited by Stàr

Chaos;Head:

Creepy ass game, with some pretty good songs. Love 'em!

, Once again, the opening, amazingly addictive to listen to, and a really good song.

Desire Blue Sky, the "good endings" song. Pretty good tune that gets better as it goes.

Cry, This gut-wrenching vocal ending song really can hit your core, especially since its the song for the B ending or "bad ending"

Glajioul, great insert song by FES. More rock-y, which I'm a big fan of.

, This creepy title song is perfect in describing the ambience of this game. Perfect.

, Dreamy song that represents the airyness of the "good" delusions Takumi indulges in.

, sounds kind of nice at first, but it really accents the mental destruction Takumi is going through.

, suspicions are rising, and mysteries are being piled up! What's going to happen?

, this song represents evil intent, and danger rising, I love it!

, accurately titled, blood-boiling, heart-rushing, exciting, dangerous, action!

And last but not least, even though it's not in the VN, the ending,

, is

Edited by deathfire123
No, church on top of the hill??? also a few others I really liked so far (for F/SN), will post them later this afternoon

My personal top 5 from F/SN out of the feelings the evoke from me and of course how they sound:

#1 Ever-present Feeling:

#2 Die Lorelei:

#3 Church on the hill:

#4 This Illusion:

#5 Emiya: Fate/Stay Night OST Emiya - YouTube

I only had two in common with you, and they were my 4th and 5th /shrug

i'd like to add

Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: Unmei no Yoru (Unlimited Blade Works) - YouTube - unlimited blade works music, one of my fav

Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: Rule The Battlefield - YouTube - fate zero rider music

Chaos;Head:

Creepy ass game, with some pretty good songs. Love 'em!

Find the Blue, Once again, the opening, amazingly addictive to listen to, and a really good song.

Desire Blue Sky, the "good endings" song. Pretty good tune that gets better as it goes.

Cry, This gut-wrenching vocal ending song really can hit your core, especially since its the song for the B ending or "bad ending"

Glajioul, great insert song by FES. More rock-y, which I'm a big fan of.

, This creepy title song is perfect in describing the ambience of this game. Perfect.

, Dreamy song that represents the airyness of the "good" delusions Takumi indulges in.

, sounds kind of nice at first, but it really accents the mental destruction Takumi is going through.

, suspicions are rising, and mysteries are being piled up! What's going to happen?

, this song represents evil intent, and danger rising, I love it!

, accurately titled, blood-boiling, heart-rushing, exciting, dangerous, action!

And last but not least, even though it's not in the VN, the ending,

, is

I approved of this.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

technically not all of these are from eroges (some are from VN's), but I'll hope you forgive me:)

umineko:

(the feels at the end of the 4th chapter still make me shiver...)

Higurashi (of course you have visionen im spiegel with all it's versions too, but everyone allready knows those I guess):

(played at the most epic scene ever)

Little busters:

[KeyFC][Little Busters] Faraway~Haruka Kanata~.mkv - YouTube

aoishiro:

Aoishiro OP song - Yami no Kanata ni - YouTube (didn't like the game much, but this is certainly one of the best openings ever)

Steins;gate

Steins;Gate True Ending - Another Heaven - English Subbed - YouTube

Kara no shoujo:

Azure Disc02 12 Ruri no Tori - YouTube

Azure Disc02 07 Kara no Shoujo - YouTube

999:

(the most emotional sudoku ever...) Edited by radiantmadness

I have a few favorites, lemme see what I can do about listing them.

The First song that comes to mind is from Katawa. Red Velvet. It's just so smooth, and to this day fills me with such a great feeling.

The next that pops in, is The Catgirl Stomped. from Yume Kiru Kusuri. It fits the character to a T, and while I STILL haven't finished the other two routes, I really enjoyed this one.

I probably have some other favorites in say Fate/Stay or G-Senjou, but the only other one I can think of right now is a bit of a stretch from the Type Moon Games. I find it highly amusing, and if you haven't seen Carnival Phantasm and you've played Fate/Stay and Tsukihime, you really should go watch. The absurd humor is great.

Deardrops should probably have several here, but I think I'll just link the opening animation. I like most of the band songs here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNlPBOaig4c

That said, My dear stardust(歌詞付き) is likely worth a mention and a link. The whole hurricane plot line was amazing. I quite loved it.

[video=youtube;USmGP-47Ol8]

And

is pretty powerful as well.

I may think of more as time passes, if I do. I'll post em.

Edited by Haika

Well I'm not a good reference because I've just started reading visual novels like one month ago or something like that.

But if I had to pick one for the moment, I would choose Close your eyes from G-Senjou no Maou. This song (along with the reading part) made me cry so much at the end of the novel. And I have never cried like that since Clannad. This song is just beautiful

From F/SN the from how far I played which was up to the start of day 8, Ever-present feeling was the only song that really stuck there. God I love this song so much, I found a 20 minute loop of it. lol.

and am I the only one that likes the first versions of the Clannad songs Roaring Tides and The place where wishes come true?

also love Town, Flow of Time, People

I love basically all of the clannad sound track but those stand out the most for me.

Edited by Natsuki
From F/SN the from how far I played which was up to the start of day 8, Ever-present feeling was the only song that really stuck there. God I love this song so much, I found a 20 minute loop of it. lol.

Yep, I also loved it...I put that same video as my favourite song from F/SN in some other thread here:)...herp derp just realised it was this thread just that it had moved a page

Edited by Stàr

Katawa Shoujo:

A very, very good game, with very ambient music. Hard to choose.

, a very sentimental tune, that brings back the feeling of "The good old days"

, this song definitely puts me at ease. Whenever I listen to it, it calm me down and tells me, do whatever.

, AKA The Insane girls' song. Love it, so great. Really brings the forth of "Anything could happen"

, Rin's theme, the quick-witted, off-beat, totally eccentric and smug song. Love it.

, Hisao's theme, represented determination, at least from my view. Always played at the right time.

Katawa Shoujo:

A very, very good game, with very ambient music. Hard to choose.

, a very sentimental tune, that brings back the feeling of "The good old days"

, this song definitely puts me at ease. Whenever I listen to it, it calm me down and tells me, do whatever.

, AKA The Insane girls' song. Love it, so great. Really brings the forth of "Anything could happen"

, Rin's theme, the quick-witted, off-beat, totally eccentric and smug song. Love it.

, Hisao's theme, represented determination, at least from my view. Always played at the right time.

ah...brings back memories