Top 25 Anime You Can't Believe Your Were Into!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the top 25 list..i can say most of it were bullshits and new animes...-the list needs re-vote as it sucks~

Indeed it is suck, But people vote for this anime! i can't believe they doesn't vote for Steins;Gate!-

Talk about bad list, Yes many people kinda raging when they saw this list and some people love it and the list stay as it is, It's just you to accept and not, That's all, Except if they gonna make re-vote... and shit going to happen. I've seen worse than this~ more worse..

(Explanations ranging from youthful indiscretion to mass psychosis are amongst the excuses coughed up by regretful fans struggling to explain what they ever saw in these anime, although by the looks of their choices for each repentant fan a dozen more are still hopelessly enthralled…)

This ^ was a news report i think ~

See This? VOTE!!

1. K-ON!

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion

3. Haruhi

4. Gintama

5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

6. Hyouka

7. Bakemonogatari

8. To Aru Majutsu no Index

9. Code Geass

10. Gundam

11. Anything by Key!

12. Lucky Star

13. Natsume’s Book of Friends

14. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

15. Detective Conan

16. Dragon Ball

17. Toradora!

18. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

19. Macross

20. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

21. Pocket Monsters

22. Doraemon

23. Genesis of Aquarion

24. Fate

25. Sengoku Basara

Top 25 Anime All Anime Fans Should Know -

For me, This list is shit!

Edited by Kyokuza
HUH?
True, the first season wasn't that great but it wasn't boring either.

Very true, Also the only good thing too see was the comedy only, Nuff said - But i skip EP 15 ( Clannad ) just to watch the Afterstory ~ and the result was good than i expected!~ i were really into it!~

Well, it's probably one of the best you can find but still, fullmetal alchemist's better than clannad after story? Bah! No way.

You better use that like button, dan.

True, the first season wasn't that great but it wasn't boring either.

You better don't use that like button, dan.

You know me too well.

I really hope haruhi was gonna be first... - I was really into DAT anime so much that i need season 3!~ But of course that's gonna be a joke

I hope an old school anime was in the list such as ---------- and shit...

i was into haruhi too , then endless eight came...

until this day i still cant believe i watched all 8 episode of it and still liked it lolz

i was into haruhi too , then endless eight came...

until this day i still cant believe i watched all 8 episode of it and still liked it lolz

The endless eight really test the patient of many fans.

I plan to drop it after endless five but somehow i finish watching all episodes of season 2.

The endless eight really test the patient of many fans.

I plan to drop it after endless five but somehow i finish watching all episodes of season 2.

i didnt watch the endless 8 entirely...i only skimmed through them to see the differences in each episode...does that mean im not a true fan of the show!? D:

i didnt watch the endless 8 entirely...i only skimmed through them to see the differences in each episode...does that mean im not a true fan of the show!? D:

Well, I won't go that far. But still, you didn't experienced for yourself even a bit of Nagato pain. It was just seven times for all of us.

Sh-she-she.... Yuki Nagato actually REMEMBERED it all consciously... all the 15498 loops! Ohh, Nagato! (╥_╥)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

LoL,May be u are not a true fan.

Sh-she-she.... Yuki Nagato actually REMEMBERED it all consciously... all the 15498 loops! Ohh, Nagato! (╥_╥)

I share my feeling with you.

Nagato suffers most in both season 1 and 2 and even in movie .Poor Nagato.