Little Busters Anime

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this trailer,all herorines route except Rin(whyyyyyyy!!!) will be adapted.So,i think they are planning two seasons like clannad(all five heroines in season 1,rin and refrain in season 2)

Just hope JC makes a good adaptation.

Where does it say that Rin's route won't be adapted? That's just a trailer. Rin is the main girl, after all.

Where does it say that Rin's route won't be adapted? That's just a trailer. Rin is the main girl, after all.

I know.I just saying that there may be no rin route in first season(the trailer show the important CG for all five heroines,eg:Kud in imprison,Mio on beach,komari and her brother)but there is just no rin CG.

I don't want to have to wait another year or something for a season 2, but i don't want things to be crammed into less one season if the quality of the story would suffer.

The girl at 0:51 looks like Tokido Saya which means this might be the Ecstasy version.

Well, it's obviously not the Ecstasy version, because it's not going to have h-scenes - it's based on the Memorial Edition. :p

Guest rotflolmaomgeez

Little Busters! is probably my favourite visual novel so far (but it's the only key'ish title I've played. Mainly because I've already seen Clannad anime and wasn't that interested in playing it after I've knew most of the story.). Can't wait to see the anime, really glad they finally decided to make it.

Little Busters! is probably my favourite visual novel so far (but it's the only key'ish title I've played. Mainly because I've already seen Clannad anime and wasn't that interested in playing it after I've knew most of the story.). Can't wait to see the anime, really glad they finally decided to make it.

You should still play Clannad. It's the best VN ever.

Watched Clannad, didn't watch After Story, all I remember from Clannad is that it has something to do with starfishes and kick combos. Should I play the visual novel?

YES. And make sure you play the after story part of it too.

Watched Clannad, didn't watch After Story, all I remember from Clannad is that it has something to do with starfishes and kick combos. Should I play the visual novel?

Y U NO WATCH AFTER STORY!??!

My recommendation. Play and fully finish the VN. Watch Clannad again and make sure to watch the After Story. Clannad is good, but After Story is on another level.

Clannad is just a set-up for after story.The main story starts at after story.Watch this or read this,u will not be disappointed.

I've to agree with the comments above, the first season wasn't half as good as after story. Also, be sure to use a walktrough for the visual novel, otherwise it could be a pain (no dan, not penis) in the ass to unlock the true end. It's worth it though. Oh and please use the voiced version of clannad, because of obvious reasons.