Da Capo 3

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Kourin no Machi, Lavender no Shoujo

Koi To Senkyo To Chocolate

pretty sure its one of these ;D

Thread subtitle changed for Aroduc's new mystery:

Let the speculation begin.

Tayutama, definitely Tayutama.

Just to note that the full game is free. You can get it from any mirror here - ?????? ?????????????????????

Thanks for telling me, download, GOOOOO!!!

Thread subtitle changed for Aroduc's new mystery:

Let the speculation begin.

It's Baldr Sky.

Little Busters Ex

Parfait~~~~~

Amatsu Kaze

Natsuyume Nagisa

Da Capo 3

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Kourin no Machi, Lavender no Shoujo

Koi To Senkyo To Chocolate

pretty sure its one of these ;D

Tayutama, definitely Tayutama.

Rather than "speculation," everyone is just wishing for the games they want to see translated.

Rather than "speculation," everyone is just wishing for the games they want to see translated.

Speculation and what we want translated can mix Dan....right?? (it has too, it just has too..) =

Edited by udizzle

When Aroduc translates a VN you have to keep this in mind before speculating.

- The game always have some kind of gameplay.

- The game always have 7 or more heroines.

- It always more than 50 hours of play.

And forget about Material Brave or any other [GIGA] game, aroduc said the engine itself is too problematic.

So I'm just gonna STFU and wait for the next 9 months for another awesome game. Thanks aroduc!

When Aroduc translates a VN you have to keep this in mind before speculating.

- The game always have some kind of gameplay.

- The game always have 7 or more heroines.

- It always more than 50 hours of play.

And forget about Material Brave or any other [GIGA] game, aroduc said the engine itself is too problematic.

So I'm just gonna STFU and wait for the next 9 months for another awesome game. Thanks aroduc!

He's doing a negima game

you can make it run in windowed mode with dxwnd available here: DxWnd | Free Graphics software downloads at SourceForge.net

set direct x version hook to automatic, and check automatic emulation mode thats what is working for me at any rate.

It works...but it's stuck on the top left corner of my screen. Are there any other options you selected?

Edit since they put the blog post up:

We’re proud to announce that Otoboku is up for preorder! By placing your order now, you’ll get the game immediately upon release on 23 November (Japan Time!) *and* save 10%. Come embrace your feminine side and trap it up with the sweet girls of Seio.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2012/10/04/otoboku-open-for-preorders/#more-4750

Edited by strom
It works...but it's stuck on the top left corner of my screen. Are there any other options you selected?

under "windows handling" check "fix window frame style" if you do that you will also likely want to check "correct mouse position" under "Cursor handling" that should enable you to move the game about the same as any normal application.

good news about widenyo, for the 100th time we might be able to expect a release soon. To quote Ludo

"All technical hurdles have been leaped, now all that's needed is a little bit more patience from you guys, it's on the way though.

If you're staying up for it I'd suggest going to sleep now, it's not quite ready."

so who knows maybe this time is really it, or we are just being jerked around some more. I guess time will tell.