Visual Novels Translation Status [10/27/2012]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling that a guy from umikaze is a member of this forum;p There was a talk about FH shitty translation and here it is. Suspicious...;p

That doesn't mean they're from here. Everyone knows that the FH translation sucked.

More good news: Fortune Arterial Shiro patch released

30 October, 2012

Sorry for the great delay.

Shiro route patch released. This patch adds the translation of Shiro route as well as fixes many more typos.

Go here for download link.

P.S. If you find an error no matter how small it is, contact me immediately. ^^

--Frank

How many routes are waiting for translation in FA?? It would be nice to play it this winter;p

I think that all except Shiro. If I remember correctly, FA has a prologue, then you chose between the characters and the character's route starts. Right now, with this release, only Shiro's route is avaiable.

How many routes are waiting for translation in FA?? It would be nice to play it this winter;p

Erika route - 60%, Haruna route 50%, True Erika route - 5%, Omake 10%, Hidden 0%. The rest (Kiriha, Kanade, and Shiro are 100% translated). You just need the latest patch to have all the up to date routes (Common + Kiriha, Kanade, Shiro, and Bad ending). Translation progress has been slow lately, so I'm sure it won't be done this winter.

I think that all except Shiro. If I remember correctly, FA has a prologue, then you chose between the characters and the character's route starts. Right now, with this release, only Shiro's route is avaiable.

I thought that they released Kanade, Kiriha and common route patch before.

Erika route - 60%, Haruna route 50%, True Erika route - 5%, Omake 10%, Hidden 0%. The rest (Kiriha, Kanade, and Shiro are 100% translated). You just need the latest patch to have all the up to date routes (Common + Kiriha, Kanade, Shiro, and Bad ending)

Thx. It still looks fine. I think that next summer is possible.

oh mer gerd!?!?!? FUCK YEA MIYAKO 2012 ;)

Err, sorry, it said Miyako route is 70% done, with roughly 1% advancement per week. It means about 30 weeks left to complete the route, well into 2013. Not the best of news, not the worst of news for Miyako fans, but unless the translators find a way to improve their current schedule substantially, we won't have a new patch when Santa comes to say hello.

More good news: Fortune Arterial Shiro patch released

Oh, good, now I have a choice between completing the translated Majikoi routes (Chris, Wanko, and Yukie done, Momoyo and teacher to do) first or switching to the FA Shiro route. I like to have this kind of doubt. :)

Erika route - 60%, Haruna route 50%, True Erika route - 5%, Omake 10%, Hidden 0%. The rest (Kiriha, Kanade, and Shiro are 100% translated). You just need the latest patch to have all the up to date routes (Common + Kiriha, Kanade, Shiro, and Bad ending). Translation progress has been slow lately, so I'm sure it won't be done this winter.

I'd be more than happy just with an Erika patch.

Every time I read that list, I scratch my head trying to grasp just what heck the hidden route is about. It can't be the true (Erika) route, since it is listed separately. Neither vndb nor the machine-translated Japanese walkthrough seem to give any clue. :confused:

Edited by Wanderer
Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo - Fully translated, someone has gone through all the scripts for editing

Wait... Isn't this done already?

I believe everything excluding the Houzuki route was left unedited. The Houzuki route was given the biggest priority anyways and a patch that unlocked the other girls after story was released a bit later. Now there is a patch out that has both of them, the 1.02 patch.

Err, sorry, it said Miyako route is 70% done, with roughly 1% advancement per week. It means about 30 weeks left to complete the route, well into 2013. Not the best of news, not the worst of news for Miyako fans, but unless the translators find a way to improve their current schedule substantially, we won't have a new patch when Santa comes to say hello.

i didnt mean it literally duh :p

The second Rewrite partial probably won't come out quite as early as we hoped. Editing is just too far behind at the moment. Sorry.

It's okay, god! Keep continuing. Might suck a little for the people that are waiting on the partials through.

Edited by desi

Xilexio just sent me Sora's patch by mail, if someone else wants it send me your mails or somewhere you can receive it, remember, if you already have the patch don't upload it anywhere so Sphere won't C&D the project again.