Visual Novels Translation Status [10/27/2012]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kami will wet his panties many times when he sees this xD .

Hopefully, they make a partial patch out of it.

They won't publish it on the site it seems, but you can request it my mail - http://trjr.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/soras-route-finished/#comment-260

Edited by killerinsidee

I requested it already, Sora is the only one I care about, and maybe the maid Nogisaka, but no hurry there lol.

And no, I will not post it here, Xilexio is right, we don't want Sphere to cause ruckus like they did with TLwiki and have the translation c&d'ed. So If someone else requests the patch, do so but avoid posting/uploading it on another site.

Edited by Ryu
I requested it already, Sora is the only one I care about, and maybe the maid Nogisaka, but no hurry there lol.

And no, I will not post it here, Xilexio is right, we don't want Sphere to cause ruckus like they did with TLwiki and have the translation c&d'ed. So If someone else requests the patch, do so but avoid posting/uploading it on another site.

Could you PM me with a link then when you have it?It's not the same as posting here =

Good, I actually like those VNs. Atleast the second one. And Blaze is a continuation of the second one with the same characters, so yea.

Hmm... doesn't look like a continuation. "That’s because Blaze takes place in a parallel world." Just looks like the same characters with new stories and whatnot. Anyways, I really hope the next VN they release/have info about is Yumina *crosses fingers*

Hmm... doesn't look like a continuation. "That’s because Blaze takes place in a parallel world." Just looks like the same characters with new stories and whatnot. Anyways, I really hope the next VN they release/have info about is Yumina *crosses fingers*

Okay. VNDB never mentioned a parallel world so I just assumed it was a real sequel. Especially since Akito is together with Rinka from the beginning (which makes the most sense if you'd make a sequel to it).

Okay. VNDB never mentioned a parallel world so I just assumed it was a real sequel. Especially since Akito is together with Rinka from the beginning (which makes the most sense if you'd make a sequel to it).

True. Looks like VNDB has it as "now going steady with Rinka." That's weird. Oh well, doesn't look like the type of VN you play for plot anyways :p

Yeah he is, the FD has lik 42k lines so expect to be great too

sounds good to me =)

Holy crap. From Yandere Translations frontpage.

oh mer gerd!?!?!? FUCK YEA MIYAKO 2012 ;)

wth?? even more good news

Update regarding Tenshin Ranman. Patch and blog post was taken down due to the request of someone in craneanime team. Looks like he's a native english editor and requested that it be taken down until he properly edits the patch. Guess it's better than the current state of the patch.

at least someone told them and they admitted they werent doing a good job at it, so now all the people here can relax for now..

Ah, even more good news this week.

im gone for a day and i see all these good pieces of news :D