Visual Novels Translation Status [11/25/2012]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rambling for this week.

http://s.vndb.org/cv/08/1208.jpg

• 11eyes - Progress: 29.4%, "New Translator accepted, 267 lines translated as of 11/21/2012. Waiting to see more progress before making any announcements

:eek: Holy shit it's

! Holy shit it has some progress! Holy shit I'm sooo~~~surprised!! Holy shit OMA got nosebleed!! HOLY SHIIEEETT!!!!

11eyes, only 30 more years for the whole game. I'm pretty sure I'll die before its release. \o/

30 more years. I don't think I will live long enough to see its release either. So, yeah. \o/

• Cannon Ball ~Neko Neko Machine Rage Race!~ - 2993/36902 (8.11%) lines translated
  • Natsuyume Nagisa - 1857/38142 (4.87%) lines translated
  • Mahoutsukai no Yoru - 144.07/1221.97 (11.79%) kb translated

Cats, Penguins, and Sorcerer update~~good. :)

• I/O - 59/251 scripts and 53/256 tips translated

Yay for I/O progress!

• Grisaia no Kajitsu - common, Amane, and Sachi routes fully translated, Michiru route 180/664 (27.2%) kb translated, overall 3495/5913 (59.11%) kb translated, 2522/5895 (42.79%) kb edited, demo out

Awesome! I can't wait for Le Grape~~♥♥

• Irotoridori no Sekai - 43,196/51,100 (84.53%) lines translated
  • Rewrite - 81168.36/101220 (80.19%) lines translated

Rewrite, Irotoridori, and Yandere update. I'm in heaven~~

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
its like what desi said...

JAST...just want a confirmed total sale before doing anything

That's not the issue either.

The issue is the japanese companies have to give their "OK" to JAST for them to release anything, and the actually don't give a shit about JAST, they reply them when they have nothing better to do with their time.

Example:

JAST: Hey Nitroplus, can we release Saya No Uta already? We have 99% translated and edited.

*six months later*

Nitroplus: Oh hey, just read your email, sorry we are busy right now with another game, try next year.

JAST: 56307d1348599090-memes-okay-okay-meme.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MangaGamer is faster with their releases because:

1- They are already owned by 4 japanese companies.

2- Their titles are Nukiges, not heavy-story games like JAST's

Edited by Ryu

^

It may be so in some cases, but JAST also tends to fuck around with the games for AGES. There were beta testing and doing crap with School Days for at least half a year, and it was still bugged as hell.

Yumina is up next for the 6 month (fail) debugging.

Edited by killerinsidee
^

It may be so in some cases, but JAST also tends to fuck around with the games for AGES. There were beta testing and doing crap with School Days for at least half a year, and it was still bugged as hell.

Yumina is next on the (fail) debugging list.

True, and I think they didn't go bankrupt just because they have J-List.

And of course they fuck around, just look at their translators, they have the personification of human stupidity and high-inflated ego: Moogy.

By the way does anyone know if Ivan updated the Shikkoku no Sharnoth and the other game in the series to the full voice version? Ill probably reply Sharnoth just for Mary, and its a nice time to start a new VN anyway.

If he hasnt i fear that i will have to go to....... fuwanovel :C

By the way does anyone know if Ivan updated the Shikkoku no Sharnoth and the other game in the series to the full voice version? Ill probably reply Sharnoth just for Mary, and its a nice time to start a new VN anyway.

If he hasnt i fear that i will have to go to....... fuwanovel :C

He hasn't yet, but you can take the middle of the pack road and get it from another source. ~What a beautiful tomorrow~ Full voice ReBORN and ~What a beautiful people~ Full voice ReBORN

He hasn't yet, but you can take the middle of the pack road and get it from another source. ~What a beautiful tomorrow~ Full voice ReBORN and ~What a beautiful people~ Full voice ReBORN

Ill take this, screw aaeru. Oh yeah and thanks.

Also do you know where i can get a full save of Shikkoku? The mini game was repititive and id rather not do it again if i can. Man i still dont get how Mary became my 3-4th favorite 2D girl out there.

Edited by Engix