Visual Novels Translation Status [11/25/2012]

any thoughts on how much time this will need to be completely translated ?

I have no idea. It would be total speculation at this point. They had ~5% translated at the beginning of August and now they have a ~25% patch out. Maybe Fall 2013? Just too many variables in play to make an accurate prediction.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^cool story.

Anyways, more important news

Akane Route

Scripts: 2.34/3 (78%)

Lines: 7651.5/10440 (73.29%)

KB: 275.89/376.95 (73.19%)

Total Lines: 83144.5/101220 (82.14%)

Less than 3k lines away until Akane route is done and the 5 heroine patch is released.

\o/ Looking forward to the partial patch, it will be awesome...oh wait.

He is Ermac! But yeah now in all seriousness i think ill give in to this particular partial patch once its out as a rare exception for partials.

Don't do it. You'll regret it when you can't play the true route and finish the game.

I know from experience. (It was very painful being unable to finish Little Busters.)

I don't get it

He was reading partial patches of Majikoi when they had regular releases (every few months).. now that it has tremendously slowed down, he regrets it. It's a sin committed by all who read partial patches.

Yeah, Majikoi is on my wishlist. I remember lurking on here from time to time and seeing the progress, then remember the gaps of a no translation week. T'was sad to see. I do like the progress I see on the other stuff on my wishlist, even if they may be going slow..... so... slow.... Meh, whatever, as long as they continue to translate I am a happy bee.

Yeah' date=' Majikoi is on my wishlist. I remember lurking on here from time to time and seeing the progress, then remember the gaps of a no translation week. T'was sad to see. I do like the progress I see on the other stuff on my wishlist, even if they may be going slow..... so... slow.... Meh, whatever, as long as they continue to translate I am a happy bee.[/color']

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Hongo, you finally made an account! Welcome to erogegames! Talk in the shoutbox, its definitely the most interesting place! Quite different from Justdubs chat and much more active!

Why can't you just copy and paste so I don't have to click links and look at other pages?

Also, this does not make me very confident:

As for AIR itself, I’ve been going through it with a fine toothcomb in my spare time to make the style match up to mine.[/Quote]

The phrase is "fine-toothed comb."

:/

Edit: I read the next 2 sentences. Another mistake: "work load" should be one word.

Obviously the translation will be readable, but I think I will still be very disappointed.

Edited by Dan.