Visual Novels Translation Status [01/13/2013]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol It's more like in Eroge developers eyes, PC player is mostly adult while console people is a bunch of underage kids. (physically, or mentally) :p

and i am grateful im no longer an underage kid

Looks like Irotoridori no Sekai is moving again after weeks of no progress.

Progress « Tokidan

YES! all those weeks with no progress have been painful :'(

As for her next project, well, we’ll be talking with a certain company next month to figure out what it might be be.

They are supposed to talk with Innocent Grey next month..wonder if that's who they are talking about... (yes, I know Kara no Shoujo sold poorly)

Edited by desi
*Is praying to kami-sama for a miracle*

Why are you worshiping that virgin?

:o

They are supposed to talk with Innocent Grey next month..wonder if that's who they are talking about...(yes, I know Kara no Shoujo sold poorly)

Most likely it's them. And here's hoping we can get

Cartagra.

Or maybe NekoNeko Soft.

That's another amusing prospect. If everything goes well, then, perhaps, my dream of reading

Scarlett in English might come true. ..... *sighed*

I'm happy as long as the title is not Eisai Kyouiku.

Wasn't

Eisai Kyouiku belong to Kuzuryuu? Though they're already out of business, I think.

But this one has higher chances

The description is similar to MG usual typical nukige. So I'm not surprised if someone told me it's their next title.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Wasn't

Eisai Kyouiku belong to Kuzuryuu? Though they're already out of business, I think.

Atleast VNDB says that belongs to both of them Innocent Grey and http://vndb.org/p1945

The description is similar to MG usual typical nukige. So I'm not surprised if someone told me it's their next title.

That's why I think this one has the higher chances. (also is the only nukige of this company)

EDIT:Ok as desi said it comes in a bundle pack, so is not of http://vndb.org/p277 but of http://vndb.org/p1945. I'm glad like that

Edited by ganchan
Does anyone know if the They are my noble masters translation is still alive?

Most people say this project is bullshit and the admin is not really translating it.

Admin said he was "too stressed" at the moment to translate anything.

I'm sorry I have not responded or updated the forum, this project has taken a back-seat in my life due to a LARGE ammount of stress and problems..... If you wish to help out I would be more than greatful...... You can access the scripts for the game by having your non-unicode programs set to "Japanese" and then opening nscript.dat in notepad 2 and setting the Encoding to "Unicode"....... u still won't be able to place them in the game even if you translate it....... If you want to send your translations to me through the forum I will update the game........ Thank you........ MrNeko I would ESPECIALY like your help...... if you're still around please contact me through the forum....... I promise I will get back to you.......
Edited by Ryu
Most people say this project is bullshit and the admin is not really translating it.

Indeed, you can pretty much count this project as dead.

The last thing he wrote in the chat was

Thanks for the consideration.... and I'm sorry I can't do much.... despite what you all may think.... I really feel like shit because I can't do anything for this despite what I've promised.... at the time I really did think I could do it.... but that was a while ago.... I wish there was more that I could do..... V_V

Indeed, you can pretty much count this project as dead.

Hmmm, that's unfortunate... was a bit interested in that one actually. Oh well.