Visual Novels Translation Status [01/27/2013]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Yandere complete patch has just listed on vndb.org - Yandere

But the translators's website, Dark Eye Translations, has no new updates.

This just a mistake on VNDB's side or had it been released elsewhere?

Someone probably added the date on vndb because the translator mentioned that it'll be out by the end of January. And no, it's not out anywhere else yet.

Hmm Yandere complete patch has just listed on vndb.org - Yandere

But the translators's website, Dark Eye Translations, has no new updates.

This just a mistake on VNDB's side or had it been released elsewhere?

come on...the day just started >.>

and he didnt promised a specific date,..

just that he tried to make his editor to release it ASAP~~

I would like to announce my project here. It's a translation of Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-, and the translation site is here.

good luck on that...\

i cant wait for Komomo and Kosame~~

Edited by ultimecea

Looks like someone has changed Yandere release date back into TBA. Haha... :p

Someone probably added the date on vndb.

and he didnt promised a specific date,..

You guys probably don't know about it, but it was actually the translator himself who added 31st Januray as a release date on VNDB.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
And looks like Yandere release date has changed back into TBA. Haha... :p

You guys probably don't know about it, but it was actually the translator himself who added 31st Januray as a release date on VNDB.

no!!!

i want a bloody valentine!!

damn that editor..

GTLW..come to SB!!

Lupiesoft

Beta testing for the game(read latest post).For anyone who wants to sign up.I'm not the one who is making it, but I thought it would be nice to spread it.The art is gorgeous, and it's yuri (big fan of it) and currently it's not known, so if you could spread the word it would be awesome.

Edited by oliavito

Dracu-Riot Status Update

- A patch will definitely be released on Cirno Day. (Sep 9). The contents of this patch have yet to be determined, and will depend largely on the project progress when the date approaches.

- Not that it really matters at this point, the planned route order is Rio>Azusa>Miu>Bonus.

- The menus and whatnot will be translated for the full patch. We do not have time to work on them at the moment

Status Update [Feb 1, 2013] | Staircase

Yeah, some "good" news for people waiting here.

"Unfortunately, most of the previous translator's work has had to be scrapped, so the new guy is working from the beginning."

Really? Fuck this shit. Guess it will be done in 3-4 years...if they don't switch the translator and scrap the whole thing 5 more times.

Edited by killerinsidee
Tsubame TL: 95%

Tsubame editing: 45%

Momoyo TL: 40% (TL has halted and will resume after TLC/editing, or at least some TLC/editing)

dont forget Kamikaze explorer >.>

Something else going on but we're waiting for Doddler to help out (he's a busy guy)

And Kamikaze Explorer's kinda back on the down low, so it's up to those guys what they'll release/status updates

"Unfortunately, most of the previous translator's work has had to be scrapped, so the new guy is working from the beginning."

Really? Fuck this shit. Guess it will be done in 3-4 years...if they don't switch the translator and scrap the whole thing 5 more times.

Somehow I feel like the project has been cursed. Anyway, here's hoping the new translator finish his job properly and doesn't go MIA suddenly.

Weird turn of events. As Dra+Koi was about to get a translation from Ixrec, Moogy revived his old Dra+Koi project and it looks like it may get licensed.

Dra+KoI project revived, in talks with Nitro+ for official release.

Due to Moogy's recent announcement, clearly we will not be translating DraKoi after all.

Looks like this means Ixrec will go straight to Comyu.

Edited by desi
it looks like it may get licensed.

in talks with Nitro+ for official release.

Really? http://www.dustloop.com/forums/images/smilies/custom/gonk.gif

I don't even know anymore... was hoping to start reading it tomorrow after getting the fresh patch from Ixrec, and then... this?

Weird turn of events. As Dra+Koi was about to get a translation from Ixrec, Moogy revived his old project Dra+Koi project and it looks like it may get licensed.

Looks like this means Ixrec will go straight to Comyu.

Are we sure he's not just saying that to kill the Ixrec project, so he won't come out looking bad?

We'll never be playing it now.