Visual Novels Translation Status [03/02/2013]

Update on I/O

Route A' translation complete! With the exception of the 5 scripts I'm waiting on Blick for, I have finished my portion of I/O's story! -GA

At 268/510 (52.5%) right now for total TL progress.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Baldr Sky - Translation of new scripts stalled for a few weeks while existing scripts get revised. Overall progress: 23834/91443 (26.06%) lines

Please...just 1%..no not even 1%, please progress even by just 0.01% and there will still be hope left in this world for me~~

Nakadashi Spy no Sounyuu Sousa -Shikyuu no Heiwa wa Ore ga Mamoru!- will be on sale April 1st. The first of MG's exciting nukige lineup!

My name is Ethan. Ethan Bond. I'm an agent of the secret intelligence group, FAPPS - the Federal Agency of P**sy Protective Services.

...wat is this shit?

And yet you've managed to sum it up accurately in one word.

Hell, at least Boob Wars was a decent premise.

trololol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its either its a big fat troll or you were just pure dumb fag fapping because of the name Oppai Sensou >.>

the sequel were the decent ones...

the one released by MG were totally bullshit..

only that bloody loli general route is good

BTW was going to find Moogy's site through his profile on TLWiki to see if he wrote another review and saw this.

In Progress

Dra+KoI - Translation or more less complete, release details currently unknown.

Trample on Schatten - Translation in progress, targeted for 2013 release from JAST USA. (*well of course)

Planned

Asakura 3

Jintai novels? (Not certain I want to commit to this)

Himawari??

Edited by Chipp12

Tsubame: 100% TL, 70% edited

Sayaka: 80% TL, 40% edited

Momoyo: 44% TL, 25% edited

This will probably be the last "Friday update" and all subsequent updates will be at random times whenever Pun-kun/myself feel we should update.

Majikoi A/S update...

Please...just 1%..no not even 1%, please progress even by just 0.01% and there will still be hope left in this world for me~~

;-; That's the same feeling I get. You're not the only one...you're not the only one.

...wat is this shit?

My thoughts exactly.

Hell, at least Boob Wars was a decent premise.

Hell no.

They're gonna fuck this up like they did with 11Eyes, Little Busters, Fortune Arterial, and Hoshizora e Kakeru Hashi. It's one in a million that another perfect visual novel based anime like Amagami will be made :mad:

Edited by Flaze