Visual Novels Translation Status [03/02/2013]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sana's route is only for PSP and not for PC version.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l622/darkphantom453/Private/Kotori_zps5a9d252b.jpg

Eh, there are still the other routes x.x

Oh and it seems that the PS3 sprites and background patch for Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru will be released in the near future.

Source : Latest Scripts - Tweaking Umineko Wiki

Absolutely looking forward for the release! Over the last few weeks I've been stalking the tweaking page day after day lol

On another note, like it was mentioned before, it's highly doubtful mangagamer to be translating d2b VS DEARDROPS -Cross the Future- since it was released a +18 version. I'm pretty sure mangagamer won't make that kind of deal because a +18 release gets more sales. My bet is on Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei since it's a game that is requested for a long time already. inb4 my hope gets crushed because mangagamer said they were talking to new company about story based stuff

Edited by amorim
Majikoi S - Tsubame's route: 0% progress again. It's even more sad that I'm no longer surprised =X

well, wairu just being lazy again as usual....what i'm surprised was they still update their site every week....

well, wairu just being lazy again as usual....what i'm surprised was they still update their site every week....

And they disabled the comments section two weeks ago cuz people was starting to get really pissed off at them xD

One of the stupidest idea again i guess.....

they'll never be able to make a second Amagami~

Hmph, they will fuck it up by excluding probably 70% of the content to make it fit in a 12/24 episodes cycle. Never watch animes based on VNs.

no......24 episodes also aint enough to explain what happens

not even the relationship developments >.>

but..if they did just a 12 episodes shit...

it'll be like another Fortunate Arterial/Princess Lover fail