• NOCTURNAL ILLUSION
    • San Shimai
    • True Love Jun'ai Monogatari
    • REWRITE
    • STEINS GATE
    • CLANNAD
    • UTAWARERUMONO

THE OLD .VS. the new

yup in this week's competition , we shall see the old farts challenge the new guys

8 novels go head to .....hey DAN.....shit DAN is stealing my precious sora daki..... fufufufufu

NOOOOooooooooo! Haven't read any of these yet either! Shame on me. :p My guess is that I'd vote for S;G though if I had read all of these. Perhaps Clannad... but no, S;G is more my kind of VN.

Really like the menu music for Nocturnal Illusion also (and I bet the VN as a whole is great of course).

Newfags can't compete with True Love or Nocturnal Illusions.It was a shame that I was forced to choose between the two, but I ended up choosing True Love.If True Love wasn't there i'd have voted for Nocturnal Illusions.

i'll vote for rewrite, probably due to influence from playing it recently. But i would have preferred the more than one choice type poll, these decisions are painful 3

switch #2:yes yes..see precious? we made the right choice to make it single choice...

switch#4 :yes yes switch , we cancelled multiplt choice at the last minute we did!

switch#1: precious i am sooo proud of you

switch : oh stop it you! :o

Have a hard time decide between True Love and Nocturnal Illusion

as they both are my very first VN encounter.

Actually the first would be True love but compare them by the story, Nocturnal is better to me

Well vote for NI then

ho ho ho it was wise of us! yes it was, we made it multiple choice for a while, making them members adapt to "easy" choices

take multiple choice away and everyone panics!! yes yes!!! panic!!!!

ho ho ho it was wise of us! yes it was, we made it multiple choice for a while, making them members adapt to "easy" choices

haha...

it seems that a lot of people take the easiest choice~~

:o i knew it. u bastard. we are not ur playthings. DIE