Visual Novels Translation Status [07/21/2013]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the torrent, but you sure this will work as it should ? i mean i had some problems with the duel savior which i downloaded from this website.

Nyaatorrents is a really solid torrent site.

Only problem i have is that if i download Anime it's sometimes the wrong subtitle language but those are mistakes on my part :p.

Mihama Academy - on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.

I only have one question before I play it... wtf is a orchard-cum-prison?

I only have one question before I play it... wtf is a orchard-cum-prison?

Yeah 'cum' is a loanword from Latin and was a preposition meaning 'with'. It's somewhat uncommon, but it bridges two nouns together and means 'in addition' or 'along with being', and is usually used to bring together two contradictory or surprising nouns. It's also sometimes italicized to differentiate it from the slang, and/or to signify that it is Latin.

Also, waaay ahead of you DragonBall. Downloaded that torrent a couple of weeks ago and pre-installed grisaia yesterday. Both my body and computer are ready.

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
Also, waaay ahead of you DragonBall. Downloaded that torrent a couple of weeks ago and pre-installed grisaia yesterday. Both my body and computer are ready.

Same here...Except for the installation part...

Don't want to mess with my Grisaia installation package in case a proper installation guide shows up with the patch...

I'm also in the minority then. I didn't like Rewrite and I was kinda bored when I read it. It wasn't a bad game but I didn't enjoy reading it. Oh well, to each their own... It just didn't fit my tastes and I see no problem if most see it as a must have read visual novel, it would be boring if every liked or disliked the same things.