Visual Novels Translation Status [07/21/2013]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makina route 89% done. Editor said he will probably finish it tomorrow.

After that, minor QC and editing of the videos and it's good to go.

Edited by desi

This might not be the right place, but I can't seem to open the page about If myhearts has wing installation guide in the main page. It said that I don't have enough privileges, or that my account is disabled.

>Can't open Konosora installation guide.

This is a sign. It's telling you that you shouldn't install it. :p

Makina route 89% done. Editor said he will probably finish it tomorrow.

After that, minor QC and editing of the videos and it's good to go.

Unless, futsuu do the QC, then we all can wait forevah!!

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
This might not be the right place, but I can't seem to open the page about If myhearts has wing installation guide in the main page. It said that I don't have enough privileges, or that my account is disabled.

the error happened to me too so it should not be just you.

and Wolf may be right lol

oh, and how do I add a profile picture i can't seem to find the option in my profile or edit profile (sorry for the stupid question).

In the bar with your name in it there´s an option ¨settings¨ click on that.

Then on the left is a menu choose edit profile picture.

thanks for telling me, i found the options and i changed it before typing this, (although i might have put them in the wrong places (-_-), (after note, looks like it went on alright. thanks for the help.

Edited by leonzell

You can't open the installation guide because Ivan is actually working on it right now and only he can see it.

Also, I must have missed when gerard said it will be released tomorrow? Very doubtful that it is since editing for Makina's route will probably finish tonight/tomorrow.

Editor is still at 89% right now. We'll get another update tonight and it'll be posted here. The "99.995%" update was from a few days ago and was to show that he was halfway through Makina's route.

oh ok. really sorry about that -_- my bad, I probably got too excited about it since it looked like it was going to be soon (demo was way to great), and thanks for explaining it clearly. (i also deleted my earlier posts to prevent misunderstandings on when it is going to be)

Edited by leonzell
Herkz must really hate the girl/route he's editing right now. That or the route is long... very long.

Partially correct :p It's the longest route and it's apparently his favorite (which is why progress has been pretty good recently)

Sort of obvious: He said that even if he finishes the route tonight, it will take a few more days for the other minor stuff previously stated.

EDIT: Route is finished now. Video editing left.

Edited by desi