Visual Novels Translation Status [10/27/2013]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Violated Hero -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-

Violated Hero II -A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost-

Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock-

What's up with those weird names? I mean seriously, my too sensitive cock? Wtf? Oh and compared to MGQ it looks quite shitty to be honest. Did anyone play the first two games and can give me one of those awesome two lines reviews?

What's up with those weird names? I mean seriously, my too sensitive cock? Wtf? Oh and compared to MGQ it looks quite shitty to be honest. Did anyone play the first two games and can give me one of those awesome two lines reviews?

Monster Girls and grinding. Great art, but it's kinda shit.

^

It's basically the same shit as Raidy, just with more monster girls and you're a guy. You go into some lame maze dungeon with a few potions and you're supposed to progress through the floors/levels by defeating "boss monster girls". I really hate that style of dungeon crawlers so the game didn't really work for me. Only thing I remember from the 1st game was the nice UI, go figure.

Edited by killerinsidee

So it's basically a gameplay based visual novel with a shitty gameplay? Sounds rubbish. Oh well, I wasn't that interested anyway. I may have a monster girl fetish (at least kinda) but it seems that nearly all of them have big boobs or even udders. And we all know that I'm not a friend of them. It also seems that the raping scenes are rather normal which makes the game even more uninteresting.

That's their humble opinion.. but other players says other wise. If it's shit... why does it has numerous reviews and video walkthroughs in youtube? I say that visually it sucks but did Kanon's visuals sucks as well but it''s well known. I say to those who didn't play it yet.... PLAY IT. The shitty sex are for humor unless it will turn you on?

Edited by GenjiChan

I played both and if you like monster girls you should give it a try. Its not bad but its not too good either. Gameplay is there most likely only to prolong it, its very short otherwise. Also II is better than first one. If the third one will be better than second one then it should be pretty good. I really liked endings in II

I'm not trying to prove anything about VH series as I only played the first one for a bit, just so you know, but some of these points are a little funny to be left ignored, so I'm gonna post anyway.

If it's shit... why does it has numerous reviews and video walkthroughs in youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGc9lmsLJNk&feature=youtube_gdata

I say that visually it sucks but did Kanon's visuals sucks as well but it''s well known.

This reminded me of someone who put both Dra+Koi and Koihime Musou together in a sentence in his review as an example for meta-fictions. lol

Okay, done. Bye.

That's their humble opinion.. but other players says other wise. If it's shit... why does it has numerous reviews and video walkthroughs in youtube? I say that visually it sucks but did Kanon's visuals sucks as well but it''s well known. I say to those who didn't play it yet.... PLAY IT. The shitty sex are for humor unless it will turn you on?

lolz....thats simple

its because those noobs cant get the slightest idea how to clear the game..

plus..if you do ever read MGQ before..

you'll noticed that VH series is too far inferior and have much poorer plot...

but i'll shall agree with Daev bout VH2 is better than the first~

lolz....thats simple

Plus..if you do ever read mgq before..

You'll noticed that vh series is too far inferior and have much poorer plot...

But i'll shall agree with daev bout vh2 is better than the first~

ulti powaaa

3rspyz.jpg

Lovely, splendid, perfect, this is it, just what I expected to see from the great famous Ultim the yaoi flame meister-dono. He's back from hell to teach those lowly noobs their places. Sasuga Ultim, he always delivers. Hurraah!

....Everything is normal again. *sigh*

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
lolz....thats simple

plus..if you do ever read MGQ before..

you'll noticed that VH series is too far inferior and have much poorer plot...

but i'll shall agree with Daev bout VH2 is better than the first~

I dunno, VH2 had some problems the first didn't. Those lose to win battles for a start, those were a bad idea. Also, while I said the original was grindy, that wasn't really a complaint. The second removed the ability to grind for stats and got me stuck in places because of it. For example, You can restart the game from the halfway point after you complete it once, but you can only gain one of the uses of your magic attack in the first area, so when you get to the boss that's only really hurt by magic you're screwed.

but other players says other wise.

That's obviously true because people tend to have different tastes after all. Although I honestly don't care about most people's opinion due to the simple fact that I'm the one who will play the game so only my tastes are important. And don't worry, I won't avoid a game simply because of one person's opinion but VH seems rather uninteresting to me. So I still want to know if most of its monster heroines have large boobs and if the sex scenes are rather normal?

why does it has numerous reviews and video walkthroughs in youtube?

Really? And here I thought that youtube would delete every video with such sexual content. Or did the youtuber removed/censored all of the raping scenes? No wait, then it would make no sense to make a walktrough. Ah, I'm so confused.

I say that visually it sucks but did Kanon's visuals sucks as well but it''s well known.

Don't worry, I'm not a person who is allergic to bad old visuals. And Kanon biggest flaw was the non-existend route of Sayuri. *sad Ahahaha~*

Project Updates/Announcements |

No lolis, no fun, huh...

[spoiler=also]First we were waiting for a Root Double port, now we'll be waiting for Root Double Xtend port......

That's interesting... so Lemnisca was translating Killer Queen as well. Cool! As for h-scenes being removed - don't really give a shit. To be honest I didn't even have it in mind that Killer Queen had h-scenes in the first place, soooo... The way they're doing it is totally fine to me anyway. Since they're not removing the references to those scenes, it should feel quite natural I'm guessing.

Also glad to see that they're willing to wait a while (but not too long) for the chance of a Root Double Xtend port. Mm, yea, all good.

However, we will not be releasing the 18+ versions of the patches- that is to say, all ero content will be removed from our versions. [...] I understand that there’s probably a lot of you out there who will be disappointed by our decision, but that’s the way we’ve decided to do things.

Well, no.