Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

@Chinami's route: In the common route I hated her, but these feelings for her diminished just a bit while doing her story. That's mostly due to the funniest scene - their h-scene:

You: "Chinami, I'm taking off your pajamas."

Chinami: "Bathtime...?"

You: "No."

LMFAO

That made me laugh. And also tells me to hurry up and continue playing this game. I still haven't gotten past the common route T-T

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed the game. It was pretty great, deserved a 9 or higher in my book, and there were so many likeable heroines that i couldn't pick out the route that i'd consider my favorite since i liked just about every single one. Although length was a disappointment in some cases. Nevertheless great game

does anyone know what the heroines each say at the end of the route and when it says -FIN- it's bothering me because i can't decipher it

It's always some cheesy line like "We'll be together forever" etc etc ....

actually now that you mention it, I believe one of the heroines did say something exactly like that. Eh bittersweet endings aren't too bad, if they are abundant in number though i could see it being too much.

On another note who else laughed at okaizumi and asuka when they had they're "distressed" moments?

this would be my first time playing a Game from favorite, so i really didn't know what to expect. But the story and artwork was excellent

Nah if you like it then everything's alright. It's sometimes actually a bad thing when you are able to say : It's so damn typical for [producer].

Now this is exactly what I hate with a passion.

How do I unlock all routes for a new game without actually completing any of them? I haven't read any route yet (neither I'm going to, except for one), so I can't tell if loading a 100% save posted earlier somewhere in this thread is enough to start a fresh new game with all routes available. Did anyone try it? If this doesn't work, is there another way to have a full freedom of choice from the very start?

I haven't tried it yet either, but possibly the 100 % save will enable you to play all routes from the start. Don't have time at the moment to test it :

The thing that will work for sure is if someone who finished all routes uploads the whole save folder(located in documents) instead of the single save.bin file. That is, if the 100% save file itself doesn't unlock the routes.

Edited by killerinsidee

Meh, finished the game and all routes, Enjoyed Mares by far and haven't even been able to see the H-Scene that everyones been fretting about due to the VN's censorship, Just brings me a picture of a dolphin every time I try to load one of the CG's for it, Tried every way of getting rid of them but yet they're always still there which kind of bums me out abit, Any ideas?, But I'm looking forward to trying Eternal Hearts.