Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

this just shows the gals have a little impact on you guys . no matter how i love dracu riot , i still wish to know about Yume's life afterwords etc.

dude..

for once,,.

will you chill down and take things that right way...

at least..

i've wrote a few mails to them for enquires..

if you tell thme what you feel..

at least they'll take things into consideration..

other than ranting around here...

do you think i dont care for Yume??!!!!

how can i disregard such MOENESS????

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude..

for once,,.

will you chill down and take things that right way...

at least..

i've wrote a few mails to them for enquires..

if you tell thme what you feel..

at least they'll take things into consideration..

other than ranting around here...

do you think i dont care for Yume??!!!!

how can i disregard such MOENESS????

i didnt want to rant in the first place , and that cant be considered as a "rant" since im just being vague.

translators r higher beings so i will just be a fag if i send complaints , beggers cant choose .

Why do you all like Dracu-Riot anyways?

cause it's MoeZ

this just shows the gals have a little impact on you guys . no matter how i love dracu riot , i still wish to know about Yume's life afterwords etc.

These guys lose time translating for free, so you should just accept what they offer you and stfu.

If you want more just go learn damn Japanese and after that you will be able to read that damn fandisc all you want.

If your to lazy to try learning japanese, which for some reason i'm pretty that's the case then use AGTH or ATLAS.

I'm seriously tired of peoples like you who always complain and never do anything by themself.When someone give you free stuff just accept it and stfu don't ask for more...

These guys lose time translating for free, so you should just accept what they offer you and stfu.

If you want more just go learn damn Japanese and after that you will be able to read that damn fandisc all you want.

If your to lazy to try learning japanese, which for some reason i'm pretty that's the case then use AGTH or ATLAS.

I'm seriously tired of peoples like you who always complain and never do anything by themself.When someone give you free stuff just accept it and stfu don't ask for more...

god dammit u dumbass , im fine with them not translating eternal heats but their reason of not doing it piss me off, it's freaking disrespectful .im some1 who give a damn when they r looking down on eternal hearts and say it's all sex scenes and it's some boring nukige.

and FYI i am learning japanese , just to play eroges , wtf is with your attitude??.

Edited by Kamidori

you're right man... but please, don't start an argument here...

the same goes for you kami, please, don't start a fight here...

don't get so worked up...

or else, I'll assassinate you both (just kidding)...

you're right man... but please, don't start an argument here...

the same goes for you kami, please, don't start a fight here...

don't get so worked up...

or else, I'll assassinate you both (just kidding)...

so im in the wrong here??? he's misunderstanding about my complain to staircase subs and he just said whatever he want and started insulting me . they called Hatsuyuki sakura OP shitty , thinks eternal hearts is some shitty nukige and even censored Mare in the game , im pissed bcuz of that, i do appreciate their translations but those attitudes towards eroges r just wrong,even as jokes

Edited by Kamidori
so im in the wrong here??? he's misunderstanding about my complain to staircase subs and he just said whatever he want and started insulting me . they called Hatsuyuki sakura OP shitty , thinks eternal hearts is some shitty nukige and even censored Mare in the game , im pissed bcuz of that, i do appreciate their translations but those attitudes towards eroges r just wrong,even as jokes

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE WRONG OR RIGHT...

I'll be staying as a neutral ground... I'm just stopping you both from ruining this thread because of a quarrel...

First, sorry about my other post i was tired when i posted earlier and tend to be a bit aggressive when i'm tired.

But still almost all the post i saw in the 4-5 last pages coming from Kamidori was complaining about staircase subs because they don't want to translate the fandisc for Hoshizora no Memoria.

While i can understand a bit, there's lot of VN i would like to see translated myself, still i don't think that's give the right to start insulting a group of peoples who are using their free times so that we can enjoy VN and they do that for FREE.

No matter what's the reason why they don't want to translate...

They can use their free time the way they want, would you like it if peoples would start to tell you what to do with your free time and insult you if you don't spend it the way they want ?

That's basicaly what your doing.

Edited by Crazyboy

You're free to want, But please for the love of god don't bitch at other people when they show a tiny bit of ideal against what you want.

I don't want them to translate Eternal Heart as I'm happy with the Project they're currently working on,

You gonna call me every name under the sun?

not you~~~~~

Well I'm actually the cause for that whole fight...not that I would care though.

First, sorry about my other post i was tired when i posted earlier and tend to be a bit aggressive when i'm tired.

Thumbs up for your excuse. As for the rest of your comment, well I've obviously the same opinion.

Let's all be nice to eachother, i don't want to invoke my awesome mod powers here :cool:

Otherwise ->

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/bdpopeye/playgroundclosed-1.jpg

A picture you took because you snatched too many kids from that playground? Jeeez :p