What are you listening to right now?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. The game is pretty awesome. short, but replayable (like 2-3 times i guess._.)

I didn't even realize, is Stan SB and Fox Stevenson the same person?

Honestly, I didn't find Orakel nearly as good as his previous releases. I've only added like 4-5 songs to my phone from it! But oh, my expectations were high as hell due to his other stuff, so it's only natural. Hope you liked it better than I. :>

Aye, it's unfortunately pretty short which is sort of what I was expecting from reading the reviews before I played it :/ But meh pretty awesome nonetheless.

As for that question I don't exactly have a clue xD from the point where they have 2 different aliases for releasing music you'd expect them to be different people even though the music they both release is pretty damn similar but meh I'm not complaining as they both make some pretty good music ;o

[video=youtube_share;osDT9AFq-M8]http://youtu.be/osDT9AFq-M8

Also I found his latest album pretty disappointing the same as you, I actually only liked 1 or 2 songs from it at best >.> Which was Rapture and Penguins, I kind of thought Rave Life was a bit meh :/

Aye, it's unfortunately pretty short which is sort of what I was expecting from reading the reviews before I played it :/ But meh pretty awesome nonetheless.

As for that question I don't exactly have a clue xD from the point where they have 2 different aliases for releasing music you'd expect them to be different people even though the music they both release is pretty damn similar but meh I'm not complaining as they both make some pretty good music ;o

Also I found his latest album pretty disappointing the same as you, I actually only liked 1 or 2 songs from it at best >.> Which was Rapture and Penguins, I kind of thought Rave Life was a bit meh :/

I actually realized Savant - Valkyrie is actually quite good as well. And really, I've not discovered much music lately. I've pretty much been gaming all of my freetime. I lol, funny thing - while writing this someone played a Fairy Tail song on guitar to me over skype?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxe493Wtx5U

Also, did you link this? Because it's heaella relaxing.

Edited by Ecchi