What are you listening to right now?

Ohhhh a lot of people I sent that song too got addicted to it >.> I overplayed it and ended up getting bored of it ;(.. Oh you badass, knew it was on repeat yet didn't change it ;o and mmmm I've liked most of the stoof you've linked as well, though the ones you think I've heard, I've not actually heard yet :>

I have a feeling you've probably already heard this one ;o

Chances are you've heard the Savant one considering you're the one that introduced me to Savant in the first place :>

Well yes, I've pretty much heard all his stuff as Savant, hadn't heard Mecha Warfare though. In fact, I haven't heard that much from his time as Vinter in Hollywood ;o

This guy got uploaded like a day ago.

https://soundcloud.com/aleksander-vinter/savant-vanity

^ What I used to listen to all the time when he was Vinter :>

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Mehhhhh

My bad, didn't mean to send you stuff you'd already heard.. hopefully you may not of heard some of this stuff.

It's totally okay, I don't mind listening again :> And I've probably heard most of Savant's stuff! I hadn't heard Kill Paris before though, is nice :3

You've probably heard the second one looong ago, but still (hell, it might've been you that linked it to me ._.)

It's totally okay, I don't mind listening again :> And I've probably heard most of Savant's stuff! I hadn't heard Kill Paris before though, is nice :3

You've probably heard the second one looong ago, but still (hell, it might've been you that linked it to me ._.)

I had indeeed heard the second one, I think back when it was uploaded to Pandoric ;o which was where I actually initially first heard of Kill Paris ^.^ He's produced a lot of nice songs, found a few classics and a few recent songs a couple of days ago so may as well share them with you..

May of sent me a couple of those, not too sure..

I had indeeed heard the second one, I think back when it was uploaded to Pandoric ;o which was where I actually initially first heard of Kill Paris ^.^ He's produced a lot of nice songs, found a few classics and a few recent songs a couple of days ago so may as well share them with you...

Yeah, I figured you had. I remember I used to be addicted to it long ago :> And no, I ain't heard any of those songs, you can basically assume I pretty much haven't heard anything x]

[video=youtube;m-ldldyT0Uk]

Edited by Ecchi
Yeah, I figured you had. I remember I used to be addicted to it long ago :> And no, I ain't heard any of those songs, you can basically assume I pretty much haven't heard anything x]

Well I'm sure we've both listened to our fair share of music ;o it just so happens we've heard different stuff but what is the purpose of music if not to share it to those who also love music I'll also do the same and send any thing I think you'll like ;o

Both Zedd and the lead vocalist from Paramore? of course it's got to be amazing :>

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love for this tune at the moment, can't get enough of it ;o

The last link is something I'm a bit iffy about, It's pretty chill and it's something I don't think you'll like, but I hope you do like it and prove me wrong ;o

Well I'm sure we've both listened to our fair share of music ;o it just so happens we've heard different stuff but what is the purpose of music if not to share it to those who also love music I'll also do the same and send any thing I think you'll like ;o

Both Zedd and the lead vocalist from Paramore? of course it's got to be amazing :>

The last link is something I'm a bit iffy about, It's pretty chill and it's something I don't think you'll like, but I hope you do like it and prove me wrong ;o

Well, I've honestly never been that fond of DeadMau5, but yes, that one is pretty chill (might be because it's a remix x]). But holy shit, Through The Dark is hot as hell, same goes for Stay the Night :>:>. Power Up is just too comfortable to listen to when closing my eyes and relaxing, but lol, can't help moving my foot along with the tune.

But hey, yo, listen. You introduced me to KDrew right? Or am I totally mistaken ._. I hope

Excuse me if you DID introduce me to him, sort of lame of me to link you stuff you already introduced to me xD If that's the case, then I'll (try) to make up for it next time.

Edited by Ecchi
Well, I've honestly never been that fond of DeadMau5, but yes, that one is pretty chill (might be because it's a remix x]). But holy shit, Through The Dark is hot as hell, same goes for Stay the Night :>:>. Power Up is just too comfortable to listen to when closing my eyes and relaxing, but lol, can't help moving my foot along with the tune.

But hey, yo, listen. You introduced me to KDrew right? Or am I totally mistaken ._. I hope..

Excuse me if you DID introduce me to him, sort of lame of me to link you stuff you already introduced to me xD If that's the case, then I'll (try) to make up for it next time.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to link something that someone else may of already listened too ya nub o.O, And KDrew is another artist I think I found from the Proximity channel ;o Never listened to many of his songs before though >.>..

And mmm I used to listen too alot of Deadmau5... but then he started going through a really slow patch so I kinda went off of him, I've had that link saved for quite a while though :/

As for the songs before I couldn't agree more, Tasty has been uploading a lot of nice stuff recently, hopefully they keep it up ^.^.. And I'd already heard Last Train to Paradise but the other 2 are new too me, I quite like them :>

[video=youtube_share;ISUJ-NsT87c]

Mixed suggestions, some new and some old ;o

• 2 weeks later...
You make it sound like it's a bad thing to link something that someone else may of already listened too ya nub o.O, And KDrew is another artist I think I found from the Proximity channel ;o Never listened to many of his songs before though >.>..

And mmm I used to listen too alot of Deadmau5... but then he started going through a really slow patch so I kinda went off of him, I've had that link saved for quite a while though :/

As for the songs before I couldn't agree more, Tasty has been uploading a lot of nice stuff recently, hopefully they keep it up ^.^.. And I'd already heard Last Train to Paradise but the other 2 are new too me, I quite like them :>

Well yeah, but I imagine it's better to get introduced to new music :

(i've been really addicted to this one^)

Edited by Ecchi
  • 2 weeks later...
Savant - Ascent on Steam I never realised Savant had his own game ._. or that he was even making one before it was released.. I feel like a bad fan :

Yeah. The game is pretty awesome. short, but replayable (like 2-3 times i guess._.)

[video=youtube;nDJSTQ-8NSA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OothrFgAEko&list=UUvOGElQWhX8tyTxwzv1rKzg

I didn't even realize, is Stan SB and Fox Stevenson the same person?

Honestly, I didn't find Orakel nearly as good as his previous releases. I've only added like 4-5 songs to my phone from it! But oh, my expectations were high as hell due to his other stuff, so it's only natural. Hope you liked it better than I. :>

[video=youtube;Zv--L5II6OU]

These 3 I liked quite a lot. edit: and survive obviously!

Edited by Ecchi