What are you listening to right now?

Well it's nice to see you're still good and well after all this time.. as for the suggestions I have accumulated quite a large amount of songs in my favorites but whether you'll like them is another matter ;o I hope you'll also be posting some suggestions as well as I strongly remember your music taste being similar to mine heh..

Enjoy (:

Coolcool, 4 new songs to listen to :> And thanks for the warning, I needed it. o:

[video=youtube;1ox-uuJ5dyE]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd post more but I don't want to spam you with tons of links all at one time (: We also seem use some of the same YouTube channels to get music o.O

Well, there's no rush, though I wouldn't really mind spam either, since it's music. And yeah, I basically use Tasty Network the most, though it's not like I listen to all their uploads :>

Edited by Ecchi
Well, there's no rush, though I wouldn't really mind spam either, since it's music. And yeah, I basically use Tasty Network the most, though it's not like I listen to all their uploads :>

Yeah but there are other people that use the thread too so they'd mind the spam xD And I sort of switch between a lot of channels as I can never find enough music to fill my appetite :/ Which is a problem that seems to keep happening ._.

Yeah but there are other people that use the thread too so they'd mind the spam xD And I sort of switch between a lot of channels as I can never find enough music to fill my appetite :/ Which is a problem that seems to keep happening ._.
Oh yeah, better not bother them other people. I also cannot fill my appetite when it comes to music. However, I'm too lazy to look around. And more than that, I'm too busy these days :

http://snd.sc/17zVlcC

New album soon? ^^

Oh yeah, better not bother them other people. I also cannot fill my appetite when it comes to music. However, I'm too lazy to look around. And more than that, I'm too busy these days :

Well that be pretty understandable as it does take a lot of time and effort to find good music these days, more than happy to share what I've found with a fellow music lover though ;o it's mostly just music that I gathered over the summer anyway (: Also that album sounds like it'll be sexy.. not like that's a surprise though if it's savant ._. ty for the heads up

[video=youtube_share;qOQSTTs-F-w]http://youtu.be/qOQSTTs-F-w

Edited by Dubs
Well that be pretty understandable as it does take a lot of time and effort to find good music these days, more than happy to share what I've found with a fellow music lover though ;o it's mostly just music that I gathered over the summer anyway (: Also that album sounds like it'll be sexy.. not like that's a surprise though if it's savant ._. ty for the heads up

I'm trying my best to find some effing songs that I haven't gotten from well known channels such as Tasty Network, but really. Feels like you're feeding me, but I ain't giving you any food in return. :

Not sure if you know this guy

[video=youtube;uODPQ-ndWYQ]

I'm trying my best to find some effing songs that I haven't gotten from well known channels such as Tasty Network, but really. Feels like you're feeding me, but I ain't giving you any food in return. :

Don't worry about that (: , Music is there to be shared in the first place so it's not like you need to give back when I give stuff to you. I may be a music lover but it's impossible for me to know about all the good music on YouTube so any things that you think I wouldn't heard of would be much appreciated ;o because I hadn't heard of that guy either but I've looked at some of his other stuff and it seems pretty nice so ty..

http://youtu.be/V7gM0iNqdsQ

Heard him back in 2011 and forgot all about him ;(

Don't worry about that (: , Music is there to be shared in the first place so it's not like you need to give back when I give stuff to you. I may be a music lover but it's impossible for me to know about all the good music on YouTube so any things that you think I wouldn't heard of would be much appreciated ;o because I hadn't heard of that guy either but I've looked at some of his other stuff and it seems pretty nice so ty..

Yeah, I used to listen to Tristam aswell, not recently though. Guess I'll check out his new stuff :>. And right now I'm listening through a bunch of Monstercat releases, hoping I'll find some good stuff.

Need to link this though, even though you've probably heard it. It's just so hot.

Yeah, I used to listen to Tristam aswell, not recently though. Guess I'll check out his new stuff :>. And right now I'm listening through a bunch of Monstercat releases, hoping I'll find some good stuff.

Unfortunately he's not very active anymore, even then since he got signed on with Monstercat earlier in the year all of the few things he releases get put straight on there :/ I'm bashing my head against my desk trying to think of some new things that you may not of heard of but it's late and my brain isn't working too good ._.

[video=youtube_share;2_M8w8-530w]

Forgive me if I've linked you to some of those before, I have a really strange feeling I sent them to you last year :/

http://youtu.be/BKOVPevbnzY

You've probably heard this before as well, but I play it almost every morning when I get out of bed too wake me up fully ^.^

Unfortunately he's not very active anymore, even then since he got signed on with Monstercat earlier in the year all of the few things he releases get put straight on there :/ I'm bashing my head against my desk trying to think of some new things that you may not of heard of but it's late and my brain isn't working too good ._.

Well, you might have linked Lick The Rainbow, as I've got it on my playlist :> And YES, Bananonymous is one of my favorite tracks by Savant, never tried playing it when waking up though. Is it fun? x]

[video=youtube;yYPXVcgZo-U]

Well, you might have linked Lick The Rainbow, as I've got it on my playlist :> And YES, Bananonymous is one of my favorite tracks by Savant, never tried playing it when waking up though. Is it fun? x]

It's pretty astounding... It's like morning sex... but to your ears instead of your genitalia ;o It's a pretty amazing start to the day if I have to be honest .> I'll have to find some better stooof to send to you to make up for it ^.^

http://youtu.be/CZTOzwCpSG0

I can't make up my mind whether I like this song or whether it's just catchy but meh :( ^

Forgive me if they're not to your liking, they're pretty different to what I'd normally suggest but these are old favorites of mine ;o

It's pretty astounding... It's like morning sex... but to your ears instead of your genitalia ;o It's a pretty amazing start to the day if I have to be honest .> I'll have to find some better stooof to send to you to make up for it ^.^

Guess I'll set it as my alarm, see if it's easier to wake up then ;o And don't worry, I've pretty much liked all the songs you've linked :> Especially that Lost at Sea song by Zedd, put it on at work some days ago and totally forgot that I had 'repeat one' on, but I didn't even bother changing :3

You've probably heard this one, but still going to link it

[video=youtube;WDqjBfBl-ks]

Guess I'll set it as my alarm, see if it's easier to wake up then ;o And don't worry, I've pretty much liked all the songs you've linked :> Especially that Lost at Sea song by Zedd, put it on at work some days ago and totally forgot that I had 'repeat one' on, but I didn't even bother changing :3

Ohhhh a lot of people I sent that song too got addicted to it >.> I overplayed it and ended up getting bored of it ;(.. Oh you badass, knew it was on repeat yet didn't change it ;o and mmmm I've liked most of the stoof you've linked as well, though the ones you think I've heard, I've not actually heard yet :>

I have a feeling you've probably already heard this one ;o

[video=youtube_share;BPzTsyZ-7fU]

[video=youtube_share;xTU-XJw5LBM]

Chances are you've heard the Savant one considering you're the one that introduced me to Savant in the first place :>