EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the Debonosu or Studio Ego games. I doubt Studio Ego will ever be officially translated since the companies gone but...I'd be ecstatic if a tl group picked up one of their games (I know there's like, 3 translated atm from their early early games).

I want Eve: Fatal Attraction and Eve: New Generation X to be translated... because I want to know the ending story of this Eve series... I just finished the Adam: Double Factor....... the story are so interesting.... but the story hanging there......T_T

Has anyone heard of Duelist x Engage?....BECAUSE ITS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EEVAAAARRRRRR (WOOOOOHHHHH)!

??????×????? ????????? - ????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]700[/ATTACH]

requoting myself like a boss, but the main point is that does anyone know if this is getting translated by any group? It feels almost identical to Majikoi so i'd think it'd be pretty popular, unless they think its redundant to translate it with Maji+Maji S already there.

requoting myself like a boss, but the main point is that does anyone know if this is getting translated by any group? It feels almost identical to Majikoi so i'd think it'd be pretty popular, unless they think its redundant to translate it with Maji+Maji S already there.

i agree its a cool VN..

but im not sure if any group will pick it up..

i mean its one of those heavy VN