EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shuffle essence

and.... green green! I know i know, but it's very similar to Edelweiss and i friggin love edelweiss.

This is the anime OP

Rewrite

Rance Quest

Deardrops

I knooow the translation projects started but....i want it NOW

No seriously i want Baldr Sky and Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles , but it doesn't look like i will see them translated any time soon :(

Oooooh rance quest, i want that one aswell

Edited by Caelistas

mmh I remember seeing some eroges with art from Noizi Ito (the artist of the shakugan no shana and haruhi novels) but I don't remember tha names... just the art... and it was awsome... damn, I'm trying but the names just don't come out... well, anyway, those ones:confused:

mmh I remember seeing some eroges with art from Noizi Ito (the artist of the shakugan no shana and haruhi novels) but I don't remember tha names... just the art... and it was awsome... damn, I'm trying but the names just don't come out... well, anyway, those ones:confused:

srsly??? hell yeah! that's super awesome!

tho, yeah. i want Seinarukana, LB Ecstasy, Flyable Heart, and every visual novel existing to be translated. TYVM.

srsly??? hell yeah! that's super awesome!

tho, yeah. i want Seinarukana, LB Ecstasy, Flyable Heart, and every visual novel existing to be translated. TYVM.

Yeah, actually flyable heart is one of those games I was talking about, hehe.

The other ones were someting tha "true(or first) love that... I don't remember what" and the other one looked like a version of Alice in wonderland

To Heart. From what I hear it was revolutionary in being the first popular love/dating based eroge. Why is it still not translated?

That mystified me as well

animaker9 your display said it all "Kuroneko and Kirino" ;)

I like Ore imou too being a somewhat of a closet otaku I can link my exprience to the story

animaker9 your display said it all "Kuroneko and Kirino" ;)

I like Ore imou too being a somewhat of a closet otaku I can link my exprience to the story

hehehehe yeah, the funny part is that I also can link my expriences to oreimo, but mostly with Kyousuke (weirdly enough) and his troubles with his little sister (even my little sister shares quite a few similarities with kirino)... but luckly it's all in the past on my case X3

Guest AbjectAtoll

top of my list would have to be Gore Screaming Show.

But I'd really like to see Black Lilith's Taimanin series completely translated too. Asagi 2 was pretty terrible, but Murasaki and Yukikaze seem pretty cool.