EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know......just checkd the cg's no sight of her.............a waste....

well, let's just hope that one of next majikoi series will feature her as one of the main heroine and not a side heroine....

we have monshiro at S so ageha should be next, except that if she still harbor feelings for mc from Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de or even worse her butler....

well, let's just hope that one of next majikoi series will feature her as one of the main heroine and not a side heroine....

we have monshiro at S so ageha should be next, except that if she still harbor feelings for mc from Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de or even worse her butler....

hope they make a sequel for Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de....and hopefully Ageha is a heroine............and plssssss no....don't let here end up with her butler.....

ooooh... i like your taste

how about add this one Shin Koihime

better learn japanese than waiting for people to translate them, it'll be faster...probably

ooooh... i like your taste

how about add this one Shin Koihime

better learn japanese than waiting for people to translate them, it'll be faster...probably

well that shin koihime was already a Given.....apparently everyone wants that game......knowing japanese would make it really better than waiting for a game to be translated......guess the only downside for me is that my class starts at 7pm and ends at 9pm.....and unfortunately the school is very far from where I live.....really far....

the SKH anime sucked.....but then again it is still SKH...just without Kazuto....so its kinda meh..

>.>

seriously...that would be a hentai if kazuto is around...

and the anime is better for my opinion since is comedy tagged~~