Spring 2012 Anime Round-Up

Do you like the animes this season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the animes this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Could have been better

‡†~~Spring Anime 2012~~†‡

Round-Up Chart

My list:

• Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Season 2
  • Fate/Zero Season 2
  • Ozuma
  • Zetman
  • Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Jigoku Hen Season 2
  • Hyou Ka
  • Tasogare OtomexAmnesia
  • Upotte!!
  • Accel World
  • Sengoku Collection
  • Shining Hearts
  • Koi-ken!~~Watashi-tachi animeni nacchatta!~~
  • Queen's Blade: Rebellion

Relevant to my interests:

• Fate/Zero Season 2
  • Shining Hearts

Fate/Zero because the first half was amazing and I have high expectations for the rest, Shining Hearts because I have a mountain of Tony Taka concept art from these games (simply because I collect his work) and would like to know more about the characters, Queen's Blade: Rebellion for it's amazing story (obviously!) and also because it's the anime equivalent of busty women wrestling naked in the mud. I hope poor Tomoe catches a break in this Queen's Blade season, after what happened in the OVA.

Fate/ Zero and Zombie... something (I'm to lazy to check it's proper name). Those two I know for sure I'm watching.

The rest looks like there are good stuff in there but I won't know if I'll like 'em until I watch 'em. I don't trust synopsis of anime anymore (or I should atleast stop trusting them).

‡†~~Spring Anime 2012~~†‡

Round-Up Chart

My list:

• Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Season 2
  • Fate/Zero Season 2
  • Ozuma
  • Zetman
  • Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Jigoku Hen Season 2
  • Hyou Ka
  • Tasogare OtomexAmnesia
  • Upotte!!
  • Accel World
  • Sengoku Collection
  • Shining Hearts
  • Koi-ken!~~Watashi-tachi animeni nacchatta!~~

hell yeah! That Perverted Zombie again! Waiting for the BD release of Fate, (Haven't even finished the game and the previous anime), wait a minute Sengoku Collection? (Sengoku "Rance" Collection!? :D) and.. i don't know the rest :|

hell yeah! That Perverted Zombie again! Waiting for the BD release of Fate, (Haven't even finished the game and the previous anime), wait a minute Sengoku Collection? (Sengoku "Rance" Collection!? :D) and.. i don't know the rest :|

I don't think it's the Rance Quest collection LOL

Edited by Slasherturtle

No no, there are plenty of animes based on the "Sengoku" era of japan, playing Oda Nobunaga, Iyeasu, Sanada Yukimura and so on, all based on the historic character but with different plots.

• 2 weeks later...

Sankarea should be awesome. :) I just hope they keep her gothic look, and not try to make her too realistic. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

And of course I'll probably watch Fate/Zero, even though I didn't think the first part had the same pull as the VN. It seemed more loose in the story, and it felt like they were trying to draw what little story they had out so they could make more episodes and thus make more money. I don't blame them acting like typical television productions, but it was painfully obvious to me that something felt a little off.