What have we learned?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I even learned from some games that sometimes it's best to shup up and wait for a better chance... the "downside" it's that I could swear that when I conversate I tend to see menu screens on my head

yeah silence is gold wise man said, and how unexpected i learned that kind of skill from eroge which most people say it is a dirty game. I guess people do judge a book by its cover sometimes.

yeah silence is gold wise man said, and how unexpected i learned that kind of skill from eroge which most people say it is a dirty game. I guess people do judge a book by its cover sometimes.

hehehehe true, they DO have their dirty side (and it would be a lie to say that we don't play them partly because of it), but there's more about them

hehehehe true, they DO have their dirty side (and it would be a lie to say that we don't play them partly because of it), but there's more about them

yeah my first motivation to play eroges came from it, and suddenly i found out that eroge is.. has its won wonderful part. unexpected lol, you can't say it loud where did you get your wise words from. (in formal occasion) Unless you are special :cool:

yeah my first motivation to play eroges came from it, and suddenly i found out that eroge is.. has its won wonderful part. unexpected lol, you can't say it loud where did you get your wise words from. (in formal occasion) Unless you are special :cool:

hehehehehe yeah... well just leave it at "I learned it from a very "special" novel *wink wink*"

i thought i got a harem route a few years ago, my grand father's house used to be a dorm, girls dorm, then i went there for a vacation and because i had no room ti sleep, then i had to sleep in one of the girl's room with the owner inside, there were 5 or more girls.. each room,

A mans dream situation... or maybe nightmare? Too many girls at once is more like flood than harem :D

A mans dream situation... or maybe nightmare? Too many girls at once is more like flood than harem :D

lol don't worry, one of them was a bystander, good at cooking and smile a lot, she was pretty nice girl, the other one was like.. well like an older sister, marry-able older sister who cooks with a bucket of water for a bowl of noodle, and take karate club :| and the other one had a boyfriend already :( and the other one was pretty hot, but i rarely saw her, she used to wander around somewhere :( and the last girl used to cook with a lot of chili, she nearly sent me to hospital the last time she cooked for me. it was edible but, too much vit C i guess, and the flavor lasted for hours back then :D but that was fun experience.

lol don't worry, one of them was a bystander, good at cooking and smile a lot, she was pretty nice girl, the other one was like.. well like an older sister, marry-able older sister who cooks with a bucket of water for a bowl of noodle, and take karate club :| and the other one had a boyfriend already :( and the other one was pretty hot, but i rarely saw her, she used to wander around somewhere :( and the last girl used to cook with a lot of chili, she nearly sent me to hospital the last time she cooked for me. it was edible but, too much vit C i guess, and the flavor lasted for hours back then :D but that was fun experience.

that sounds like quite a plot! but sadly the events don't usally develop like in the eroges, but if it was fun it was worth it.

The nearest I got to a "Harem route" was going camping with some people from red cross and we separted into groups, so I got to pass 3 days with four girls on the same tent, nothing happend but it was really fun!

that sounds like quite a plot! but sadly the events don't usally develop like in the eroges, but if it was fun it was worth it.

The nearest I got to a "Harem route" was going camping with some people from red cross and we separted into groups, so I got to pass 3 days with four girls on the same tent, nothing happend but it was really fun!

lol in real life you can only get one route and there's no other route dammit, yeah fun experience, sadly it's just like you, nothing happened but it was really fun! :D

Me too, I even learned from some games that sometimes it's best to shup up and wait for a better chance... the "downside" it's that I could swear that when I conversate I tend to see menu screens on my head

Yes, me too. Sometime thinking up various choices to respond in the conversation in my head.

Ps. Espicailly when talking to girl *wink*

Moreover, your feelings towards the product don't have to extend on its creator(-s), let alone:

- the company said creator(-s) made/work(-s) for,

Music taught me that lesson ages ago. These days I can listen to songs about guys chopping up little girls and not blink an eye. Because, you know, if it's good music it's good music and I don't have to agree with the ideas espoused therein.

THAT harem looks somehow sad. Must try for better ending. Replay game.

Cant blame the game maker, 39 heroines is a huge undertaking. Thats even more than koihime musou!

Point taken about the heroines, the artist wasnt very skilled or was trolling.

Unfortunately game has no load/save function, ridiculous amounts of bad ends and no true

Considering the direction im heading, a sect/cult ending is a vast improvement.

I don't know if you're joking or just really desperate for a harem....I hope its the former. Cults creep me out and disliked what happened to Senjougahara in Bakemonogatari. Rape is rape even in cults. NOT like she was raped but the trauma is still there.