The Eroge You Are Waiting For?

Hello my friends and I was wondering a very somewhat vague question.

I was wondering whats the next big eroge you are waiting for and that means not just translated but ones that are not translated since really I haven't been waiting for any because I could not find any ones i am looking for I guess translations wise that would Baldr Force Exe or Anything from key OH now that I think about ALL OF THE SHUFFLE GAMES! I really want more Kaede sadface

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going insane waiting for Deardrops. I heard some of the old KiraKira characters will make an appearance, I dont know if that's true, but it'll be awesome either way. Im a big KiraKira fan so I can't wait for Deardrops.

TAYUTAMA!!!

Why the hell isn't there a translation project for this? Well probably because of the fucked up anime. Anyway, I played the game with the

agth+atlas combo one year ago and it was sadly a big pain in the ass so I stopped playing the game. The bad thing, I felt in love with the

main heroine called mashiro; she's my waifu so don't touch her you bastards. Well the game itself hadn't an awesome story but the art,

bgm and chars were great so someone better translate this game soon. Otherwise...I'll a sad panda.

Fate Hollow Ataraxia! waiting for that to be completely completed, and Flyable hearts, that game is not completely translated yet dammit, and for some reason i've been waiting for Jinki Extend, and one of this site member Dave told me that there'll be a game with similar theme with FSN mahotsukai or something like that, waiting for that as well . Majikoi and tons popular games, oh darn, waiting a lot of game to come out, and money to buy em.

TAYUTAMA!!!

I actually agree, I thought the concept and characters were cute.

The bad thing, I felt in love with the

main heroine called mashiro; she's my waifu so don't touch her you bastards.

Kuu(Wanko to Kurasou) is my waifu, but I'll share her :)

Edited by SaruDa

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Imouto Paradise

Majikoi

Monster Girl Quest II

Princess Lover

Yosuga no Sora

Dear Drops

School Days HQ

Steins;Gate

Shin Koihime Musuo

Mainly just Fate/HA (because I love the drama in the story, the bloody-nes, and the tiger dojo xD, big fan of the originality of the story)

Deardrops (because I'm a musician and I love music, also I like a lot the art of OverDrive, like in Kira Kira, Edelweiss, an their secuels)

MGQ II (because I so F*CK*N love monster girls xD)

and Shin Koihime Musou (because I had a lot of fun with the first koihime, but I seriously hope there will be more endings, not just 4 like in the first one, I mean....COME ON!!! there are like....40 girls?? maybe more :S)

- Oretachi Ni Tsubasa Wa Nai (I enjoyed the Anime, but I want MORE!)

- Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (It's by Type Moon, so I have to play it.)

- Imouto Paradise (Moe, little Sisters... What else do you need to be happy?

- School Days HQ (Enjoyed the Anime as well, but I wasn't satisifed with the ending. It's okay if Sekai dies, but Makoto and Kotonoha have to stay alive.)

For now:

-Shin Koihime Musou

-Shin Koihime Musou Moeshouden (i think)

-Shuffle series

-My girlfriend is the President fandisk

-D.C. III

-Yosuga no Sora

I'm especially waiting for Shin Koihime Musou and its fandisk.. I would appreciate a little news of it as well...

Happinnes!

Soushinjutsu

11 eyes

Unival! Paranormal girls strike!!

I need them!!... I don't think I'll ever find 'em in english...

There was another one... I think it was Keita's lunch or something like that...

Edited by namenameha
Added parashoujoattack and keita's.