New members(***&&*&^^%$)

I think we should have this one on sticky :cool:

A thread where we would welcome new members and such, well as of now we are all new so as for an initiation for the "New Members" thread this is a vid I would like to share to all of you.

This vid is also a form of my thankz for the admin for making this site posiible

I think it would be better to actually transform this into a "official" introduction thread, so people can introduce themself a little bit.

Cause we already have a "New members" thread

That would be the best course of action....we should tell Ivan about this.

Edited by Slasherturtle

Well, I didn't notice the first one, but whatever. I'm Shrike and I want to just introduce myself. I got into visual novels through a friend of mine on youtube, XerBlade. He got me into the Type-Moon products and then I later found other eroge that I liked. So, I started this around 2-3 years ago. Anyway, nice to meet you guys. :3

I fail to see the humour.

But to stay on topic, hello Kyle, & everybody else who has decided that reading forum posts is more exciting than reading eroges.

Why so much negativity my friend? It's even more unconvincing considering your a senior with more than 200 posts.

here have a cookie from a loli

toradora2_09.jpg

No?

c3-1-1.jpg

It's delicious....You know where it's been.

Why so much negativity my friend? It's even more unconvincing considering your a senior with more than 200 posts.

here have a cookie from a loli

[ATTACH=CONFIG]807[/ATTACH]

No?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]808[/ATTACH]

It's delicious....You know where it's been.

ehhhhhhhh hidoi.......you are mean...i want cookies too............. :((

I think it would be better to actually transform this into a "official" introduction thread, so people can introduce themself a little bit.

Cause we already have a "New members" thread

agree with you Cael, let's just make it like the new member present something to the older *cough cough member, :D