what do you think about the user above you

^ BAKA! I'm the spy you idiot! Anyway I already know all your secret hideouts and have placed bombs in them which will cause a chain reaction when they're set off. You know, just in case. Don't worry, you'll still be alive since you're a zombie.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Death... well unless you don't like lolis, then it'd be lolis. Even scary lolis are better then death as long as your a loli lover. But it's arguable if cuddly lolis are better then scary lolis but cuddly lolis are always better then death since death isn't cuddly like cuddly lolis are. But then again scary lolis can be cuddly too for some people but if you aren't one of those people then there is no hope for you so you should just choose death since you won't like lolis and cuddly lolis, and happy lolis, depressing loli, scary lolis, or a loli that is all the above in some strange way so death would be less scary for none lovers but not for loli lovers since lolis are cute always unless they are drawn badly then the artist should fear death for putting a loli in misery for drawing her poorly which is why I will never try to draw lolis since I'd be an awful person since I suck and drawing and would need to die for putting that loli though a miserable existence of suckiness but none of that matters for none loli lovers though you should still fear death in every case specifically with grim reaper lolis since they are both death and a loli so it's not so bad for loli lovers but none loli lovers would forever seek out the fountain of youth like the super old dead Spanish guy did long ago and failed and stuff. So all in all I have no idea what I talking about except for that fact I used the word loli a shit tons of times.

V Read the whole thing?

Edited by superBlast

^ Heres the thing: the more pure and innocent something is, the easier and more satisfying it is to corrupt. And in the near future, the world will be full of cruel, and evil lolis. And evil is bad, that's why I'm afraid of lolis.

v O-OH SHIT! a loli!

^ I thought YOU was, in some strange way, a loli. At least I read that somewhere....

V Anybody wanna buy my lolification nuke? It turn everything (weather alive or dead (including inanimate objects with the exception of dirt)) within it's blast radius into lolis. Or for OneManArmy (and other non loli lovers), my loli extinction nuke? It kills just lolis within it's blast radius. Well for that one I set it up to where you can only use it in alternate universes that has no connection to this one.

^ Yes I should, British people are notorious for having bad teeth and I'm no exception

>>>START TRANSMISSION>>>

^ I thought YOU was, in some strange way, a loli. At least I read that somewhere....

V Anybody wanna buy my lolification nuke? It turn everything (weather alive or dead (including inanimate objects with the exception of dirt)) within it's blast radius into lolis. Or for OneManArmy (and other non loli lovers), my loli extinction nuke? It kills just lolis within it's blast radius. Well for that one I set it up to where you can only use it in alternate universes that has no connection to this one.

The blast radius of the lolification nuke is the same size as a loli's breast.

Jokes aside, I'd like to order all the lolification nukes and loli extinction nukes (so OMA can't buy the loli extinction nukes)

Also, it's you were, not you was

>>>END TRANSMISSION>>>

V ikr, why did I do the transmission thing

^ Because you like Metal Gear Solid?

^ All of them? Uh.... *scratches head* That'd probably be too expensive for you. If you want an estimate, that would cost about.... $340,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Well that might be a little small for all of them, but that all I can get right now. It would take 8 years to amass all the rest of them (and that's not counting the other universes).

@Caelistas I can't give away Fuukos. Each one would cost you $100.

Edited by superBlast