Introductions:the introductions thread

Hello everyone I am Ray, 18 years old, and I am currently residing in the Philippines.

I found out this place from Ivan's other site (erogedownload).

Favorites: Deardrops, Kirakira (both of them), Da Capo (all of them), Tsukihime (all of them) and many more.

Hobbies: errr.... pretty much just playing VN's but I also do sports as well.

That's all. I'm pleased to meet you all and hope you all have fun with the games enlisted on this site.

What the?!?!?! Kababayan??? Anak ng!!!!! :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hello everyone I am Ray, 18 years old, and I am currently residing in the Philippines.

I found out this place from Ivan's other site (erogedownload).

Favorites: Deardrops, Kirakira (both of them), Da Capo (all of them), Tsukihime (all of them) and many more.

Hobbies: errr.... pretty much just playing VN's but I also do sports as well.

That's all. I'm pleased to meet you all and hope you all have fun with the games enlisted on this site.

Welcome to the forum and please don't try to learn how to post on this forum from VNHunter :p

Welcome to the forum and please don't try to learn how to post on this forum from VNHunter :p

Don't worry, i don't plan on teaching him... I'm currently restraining myself... trust me, my current "post per day" is going down from 70 to 50, I want to reduce it some more...

Hahaha sorry about that.

It's fine...

Ok, no more posting for me here until a new one needs to be welcomed...

And Ray asakura, a little piece of advice, huwag mo akong tularan na adik magpost kung ayaw mong itaboy ka rin nila... have fun...

It's fine...

Ok, no more posting for me here until a new one needs to be welcomed...

And Ray asakura, a little piece of advice, huwag mo akong tularan na adik magpost kung ayaw mong itaboy ka rin nila... have fun...

Hahaha okay then.

English plox, if everyone start's talking in their native language this whole forum will go down the crapper.

"Zoals ik dus zij engels aub, anders wordt dit een grote kloterderij."

See what i mean? :p

sorry man, I just wanted to greet him by our language... again, sorry...

sorry man, I just wanted to greet him by our language... again, sorry...

No problem, i understand that, just letting you know so that we don't have different seperated language groups here on the forum in the future.

Edited by Caelistas
No problem, i understand that, just letting you know so that we don't have different seperated language groups here on the forum in the future.

Don't be so strict...and anyway wouldn't it be great if I start to write German? *joke*

Don't be so strict...and anyway wouldn't it be great if I start to write German? *joke*

Nein man :p

I would be able to understand you somewhat, but 90% of other forum members wouldn't, so lets all stick to english.

Would be like me talking in British slang, Only other British people would be able to understand it :D as technically it is another language >_>

It surly would be great. Just for fun in German: "Es wäre sicherlich toll."

It surly would be great. Just for fun in German: "Es wäre sicherlich toll."

Yes, i understand it without having to use google translate ! ;)

Tip: He already wrote the english translation in the same sentence aswell :p

I'm sorry, because of me we are off topic

Yes, yes we are :mad: (jk) let's keep this a bit more clean for all the new members who want to introduce themselves, we have enough threads where we can go offtopic already.

Hello and welcome Ray. I won't say sorry for the late welcome since I'm the (self-appointed) official awesomist awesome guy around these awesome forums MUHAHAHA! Now buy a nuke from. Be Unique and buy a nuke since everyone else never does.

And... Everyoneは ごみ です! Yeah I know I insulted all of you but it's pretty much the only thing I can write that's not in English hahaha.

Edit:

Google translated it into rubbish -.- I was going for trash not rubbish. Stupid translator.

Edited by superBlast