Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I think its finally time i did an actual introduction:

Hey everyone, my name is Confucious, im...a lot of years old, its been 2 long 4 me to calculate...my real name is actually Confuticon de la Nobu, Chevalier, or as i'd like to say, Poop-a-dingdong-baw-chika-baw-baw-sex.

I first got into VNs and eroges and sexy hentai about....1,000 years ago, WHEN I MADE IT.

I live in a small island called Atlantis and i own about only 27 trisexual dragons. I think thats about it.

Hey everyone, my name is Confucious, im...a lot of years old, its been 2 long 4 me to calculate...my real name is actually Confuticon de la Nobu, Chevalier, or as i'd like to say, Poop-a-dingdong-baw-chika-baw-baw-sex.

I first got into VNs and eroges and sexy hentai about....1,000 years ago, WHEN I MADE IT.

I live in a small island called Atlantis and i own about only 27 trisexual dragons. I think thats about it.

.......... Right, hurry up and buy a nuke.

I'm pretty sure you already did an introduction in this thread. SO ->

Booo baka nobu you ain't new here, you're a fellow founder! ;)

Hello harold and welcome to these awesome forums. As such the forums are the only thing more awesome then me, the (self-proclaimed) awesomest awesome guy in the forum. As such if you buy one of my nukes that automatically makes you awesome in the eyes of everyone here.

Harold

University Student

>other information r top secret :D

welcome to our forums...

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, we wont bite... (at least not me)

And if you have any assassination requests, just give it to me...