Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hello there everyone! Here's my little intro:

I'm a 19 year old student from the good ole US of A. I had been downloading VNs from erogedownloads for a few months, so I decided to sign up for the board. I'm still semi-new to the Visual Novel/Eroge scene, but here are my favorite so far:

Favorite VN: Muvluv Series

Favorite Game: Dark Souls

Favorite Anime: Somewhere between Welcome to the NHK! and Legend of Galactic Heroes

Favorite Manga: Lone Wolf and Cub

Other than gaming stuff I like to study Japanese and will be going to Japan in about a years time (getting my minor in Japanese). I hope to get to know you all.

I'm a 19 year old student from the good ole US of A. I had been downloading VNs from erogedownloads for a few months, so I decided to sign up for the board. I'm still semi-new to the Visual Novel/Eroge scene, but here are my favorite so far:

Favorite Anime: Somewhere between Welcome to the NHK! and Legend of Galactic Heroes

Other than gaming stuff I like to study Japanese and will be going to Japan in about a years time (getting my minor in Japanese). I hope to get to know you all.

Welcome to the forums...

you can call me VNH or Hunter like everybody does...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

oh.... By the way, I'm the forum's local assassin... :D

Again, welcome to the forums, have fun...

My first greeting is by an assassin? This will be interesting indeed.

Don't worry, His actual name is Vag Hunter, Don't believe anything he says as he's as bad as Nobu :D

Welcome to these forums.

My first greeting is by an assassin? This will be interesting indeed.

Don't worry, that's just a greeting, they "entitled" me that way... So I'm just playing along... The others will (probably) welcome you soon... Most of them are just busy with DIABLO III...

And Dubs, please don't compare me to Nobu...

Edited by VNHunter

Hey bro welcome to the forums :) hope ull enjoy this place^^ (btw some people might be weird but don't mind them they are born that way)

so I'm a M now? not bad....not bad er...but back to the real question panda, HOW MANY INCHES SOFT?

Hi panda and welcome to the forums. Seriously don't trust Nobu he will rape you until your internal organs are practally bleach white due to various bodily fluids.

And Nobu why do you have to ask for soft cock size all the time? Because no one will get lured to your rape dungeon from your offers of penis size altercations and/or chocolate and lolies.

:p u ppl mistake me, I'm asking about how many inches his soft pillow is, and no I don't have a rape dungeon * whistles*

man you cruel being..

you want to know precisely how long you'll take to kill him while raping his ass and suffocate with pillow...

that..and you are making it into a business with the penguin friend here??!!!!!