Irc name voting thread

what should be the name?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. what should be the name?

^people who don't want IRC fine!GET OUT OF MY THREAD....go troll somewhere else...jeeeeez

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

I don't see how I was trolling in any way. If anything, all your comments about trolling are trolls, since they're the most off-topic posts.

Anyway, the reason I don't want an IRC is because I have never used one, and don't see the point of downloading an extra program when I can get all the stuff here. IRCs aren't exactly newb-friendly.

so, i guess erogedownload won? well, i created the irc channel already, so those who wants to chat, just go to server:irc.rizon.net| channel:erogedownload.

oh, and for those who doesnt want an IRC channel, you shouldnt have voted if you didnt want to LOL. the creation of our IRC chan. isnt something decided by ivan/ i.e. its not our official chan so its not required to vote for it. the decision to make an IRC chan was made by us members who wanted a channel so we can chat easily. though, if anyone is interested, i can teach you how to use irc so just tell me.

cheers,

whitexshadow