What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I finished reading Kimi No Iru Machi after seeing an OVA come out (or at least all the chapters that have come out so far). Of course I waited to watch the OVA after I read the manga. Loved it! But I didn't like Yuzuki that much, I think If I were Haruto I would have chosen another girl.

I found these very interesting:

Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta. Manga - Read Classmate Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta Manga Online for Free

Ashita Dorobou Manga - Read Ashita Dorobou Manga Online for Free

Satou-kun to Tanaka-san - The Blood Highschool Manga - Read Satou kun to Tanaka san The Blood Highschool Manga Online for Free

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Manga - Read Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Manga Online for Free

Iris Zero Manga - Read Iris Zero Manga Online for Free

Around 80% of the manga I read are in the 'Romance' genre. 40% of it are 'Harem'. And I avoid 'Genderbender/Crossdressing', 'Shoujo', 'Shoujo Ai', 'Shounen Ai', 'Yaoi', and 'Yuri' at all times when selecting new mangas to read. All the others are Shounen manga (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, HunterXHunter, etc).

They do look interesting. I already know of Iris Zero and Hentai Ouji but the rest looks good. Well then, more mangas added in my manga app :D

wait wait wait, I think Ive seen Ashita Dorobou as well, at least the art style

Edited by RJei
Heres some other ones I've found a few days ago:

Witch craft works

Come come vanilla

Minimum

And I should include (G) Edition too, by Kawashita Mizuki, the mangaka of Ichigo 100% and Hatsukoi Limited

currently reading Kyou Kara Ore Wa! at first, it may seem unappealing because of the mediocre artwork and the typical high school delinquent protagonist setting but as I read further i became much more interested in it. The characters and the story itself is hilarious, but the most interesting part in it is how it can bring your emotions to certain points. It'll make you love the protags and despise the antagonists. And the last thing which caught my eye is the main character, who's the only one type of MC that ive ever seen, an MC who cheats, is hilarious, abandons his friends[at some point but can be depended on a serious pinch] and has the image of a 'bad guy' unlike most shounen manga protags which are all[if not most] goody-goody types.

Overall it's a great read for a comedy/action/high school delinquency manga.

I recently picked up Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! .

Lol thats a good one, I watched the anime not long ago.

Currently reading HunterxHunter and Fujimura-kun Mietsu.

Finished Mahou Sensei Negima! about a month ago, decided to try Love Hina about a week ago (which I finished in day 1, wish there was more. :c )

Reading Naruto Shippuden

Reading Pokemon Adventures (don't judge me, it's freaking amazing)

Kinda looking for something new to read; I'm just asking around with my friends.