What MMOs do people play?

Realm of the mad god...

http://www.2d-x.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ROTMG_Screenshot_Combat.png

that's all, did play runes of magic, forsaken world,guild wars and yes even runescape (back in 2003) ;)

Now the only 2 "mmo's" i'm waiting for are Guild Wars 2 & Diablo 3.

Edited by Caelistas

I used to play Mabinogi and Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (which was 100x better, and I even restarted from level 1) with a friend, but it got boring. Although I'll still play every once in a long, long while, I just don't have the time and desire/incentive to make my character stronger.

Tormenting NPCs suits me just fine. They are also much less likely to break the immersion with inane out of character chatter. :o

Hahaha, I occasionally play a game that has enforced in-character rules, on all channels.

I used to play Sword of the New World/Granado Espada. It's pretty fun, despite what people say about it.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2012/03/01/12/54/8254211_800x500.jpg

In surprised no one here plays Ragnarok Online I guess its not as popular as before.... Anyways Im getting into Ragnarok Online and Grand Fantasia And I might start Tera When it comes out, Guess there isnt as many mmo lovers as there used to be...

IMO, Maplestory failed after big bang and everything after that, its a new game =/...or maybe im just clinging to the past...of PQ's and shiet. Speaking of which, i heard they're making the new classes limited, lol O_O.

@Rjei :o domo was fun when i first play'd it like a few years back :) then i tried again a year ago and well, the spark lasted for a good 2days. lol

About to be able to play LoL soon, and some other games ima try out that i couldnt be4 :)